The Women Of Golemus G.

Fyrd Argentus

In the field of online gaming, Magic Duel does an exceptional job of drawing in female players. But within the realm, Golemus G. seems to be a throw-back.

When I look Golemus, I think of crazed sports fanatics, team warriors, and an agressive drive for power and dominion -- in short the epicenter of an epidemic of testosterone poisoning.

Perhaps at some point, the lack of female players reduces the interest of others to join and causes a run-away effect. On the other hand, if opposites attract, this concentration of studs should bring in inquisitive females...

So what's the deal? Is what GG doing just disgusting, or are women treated as second class citizens, or what? Our inquisitive readers want to know.

If you can find some female players in GG to interview, or at least one, you could write the story of a female insider's perspective of GG.

=================================================
This space is reserved for the first/best insightful story selected that addresses the above topic in an entertaining yet legally defensible way.

If your submission is selected, you will be rewarded with the honored byline and a pickle point (worth more than a silver coin).

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

Let me clear some things out for you, Fryd

1- we don;t like gossip out Golemus , so you either start making and article without any gossip style or you stop making assumptions about Golemians. I don;t like your style
2- if you care to know more about Golemus - just ask, any of the citizen of Golemus is a reliable source of information
3- [quote]When I look Golemus, I think of crazed sports fanatics, team warriors, and an agressive drive for power and dominion [/quote]
You couldn;t be more wrong in any of the statements about
4- [quote]Perhaps at some point, the lack of female players reduces the interest of others to join and causes a run-away effect[/quote] wrong again .
5 - [quote]what GG doing just disgusting, or are women treated as second class citizens, or what?[/quote] wrong again, we are well treated and respected , please don;t categorize Golemians into misogynists, they are not.
6 - we kind of like our privacy so none of the Golemians women will give you more info then i already gave you

Thanks , Indy

You should read the AL and find more about the power that stands in womens of Golemus.

Also, the Order has a lot of knowledge and value informations about the main lands, weapons and secrets which puts it on top of the list and the leader is a women, me.
Indy has another very important guild in MD and it is settled in .. GOlemus and she is a woman.

Imagine you get on one of Golemus women tail..you can find yourself with a big problem after that : you get the land messed with the weapons and the other one may send the drachs to invade and devour your bodies.
Oh, and we could make an agremeant and call the undergound women..but that's too far away..

oh and you could call Sagewoman to feed you cookies to keep your health up while we farm it , to become even more stronger.... :D

So you see...womens in MD are stronger that they look, Golemus has few but good.

Okay, the concensus is that this one really missed the mark.

My apologies, I did not wish to offend.

I erroneously thought Akasha, being a lawyer mainly visible on the forum, was in the Tribunal, and Indyra I had not seen in a very, very long time.

This topic is withdrawn/closed.