Spam Accounts

Chewett

• Root Admin

over the last couple days there has been a large amount of spammers registering on the forum, this morning alone i removed 73 accounts. There are still many more but i havent got enough time to deal with them, i will continue tonight.

I recommend ANYONE with large amounts of accounts (3+) that have no post sto pm me asap, so that i do not ban your ip for being a spammer, this is because most of the spammers create a bunch of accounts then go to use them.

thank you

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1298876609' post='79707']
I recommend ANYONE with large amounts of accounts (3+) that have no post sto pm me asap, so that i do not ban your ip for being a spammer, this is because most of the spammers create a bunch of accounts then go to use them.
[/quote]

I was under the impression that one of the Forum Rules made it quite clear that players are only permitted to have ONE forum account. (Otherwise, I would have made my alt have a separate forum account, since I play the alt almost more than Maebius, due to the current situation Maebius is in.)

• Root Admin

That is indeed the rules, but since some people may have not stuck there head out and admitted they did it, im making it obvious again that more than one account is most definately not allowed. If anyone has any more than one account, please say now so you do not have to go through the process of getting certain accounts unbanned.