Computer DIED!

well I have been tryig to keep it alive for around a month now. The vid card caused the mother board to crash a while back. Put in a new vid card and it worked for a while. It has officially lost its last leg and is now dead as a doornail. Luckily the vid card is still under 30 day so i can take it back. However for the next bit I won't have a computer so will be abent from MD until I can get a new one. Hopefully it is before the birthday bash becuase I in no way want to miss out on that.

• 3 weeks later...

still checking the forums and game when i can. Still no computer yet, trying to remedy the problem as quickly as possible. If ya need me please PM me in forum and I will get with you as soon as I can borrow someone's laptop to reply. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

My son graduates in Georgia in a couple weeks so will be heading down there to do that and bring him back. Should hopefully be working on a new PC after that, until then you will just have to keep poking Z with a stick while he sleeps:P

Really miss MD hope all is going well. I know the birthday bash is getting underway. Will try and make it on now and then to see what is going on. Doing alot of stuff irl. Its amazing how much stuff needs done when you get unplugged:D Get the garden in and finish the guest bedroom remodeling and should be a good summer.

• 4 weeks later...