Wandering Adepts Association

Shemhazaj

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#696969"]I wanted to start a group "Wandering Adepts Association".

WAA is gonna have 35 members. Paid with silver to become adepts of someone wanting to go to MP6 and max their crits. ;)
Waiting for applicants to start writing a planner and stuff.

Write here if you wanna join.
REQUIREMENT: HIGH activity days %
[/color][/font]

[color="#808080"][size="1"]list so far:
1. me
2. Nimrodel
3. apophys
4. *Lightsage*
5. dragonrider7
6. *Clock Master*
7. Chewett
8. MRAlyon
9. Geigon
10. Maebius
11. Pazur
12. xrieg
13. Sharazhad
14. Yala
15. Mirth
16. Brulant
17. duxie
18. [/size][/color]
[color="#708090"]
[size="1"]clients list:
1. dst (as first client she gets a discount :P)
2. [/size][/color]

Edited by Shemhazaj

[font="Book Antiqua"]
if this some form of .... protest ... count me in as well :D

PS: i agree with a required MP to upgrade your crits, but it should be something that depends entirely on you , not being forced to start ass-kissing other players or paying them to get adepts just to upgrade some crits ... MP5 should be enough to upgrade any creature in game :o

G.[/font]

[quote name='Geigon' timestamp='1299255852' post='80000']
[font="Book Antiqua"]
if this some form of .... protest ... count me in as well :D

PS: i agree with a required MP to upgrade your crits, but it should be something that depends entirely on you , not being forced to start ass-kissing other players or paying them to get adepts just to upgrade some crits ... MP5 should be enough to upgrade any creature in game :o

G.[/font]
[/quote]
Agree with you :)

And the formation of this WAA group, whether in jest or is sincerity, is EXACTLY what made me come to love the idea behind MagicDuel to begin with. Player-generated content. Working within the rules to find and fill a niche.
Well done, Shem. Well done indeed.

If it becomes official and useful, I would be happy to add my name to the list, and thus meet more readily those who would seek to utilize such a service. :)

[color="#2e8b57"][i]:)) Shem's Pimping us out !!
Alright! Im in - But I want a goldrimmed carriage to carry me to clients! and I want Gold coins instead of silvers. (Im aiming for the "executive market) :P[/i][/color]

[quote name='Fire Starter' timestamp='1299309070' post='80100']
*dst*, I clearly see where this is going, but from my point of view it's a waste of brain energy, that could be used for something more creative.
[/quote]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#696969"]Fire, it's so easy to criticize... please use your energy for something more creative.
WAA is to point out what COULD happen, that rules will be bent and things will get abused.
The MP6 is gonna be changed, so I'm not sure if things like WAA is gonna be forgotten or will actually work out one way or the other.
And as dst pointed out (grateful for that) I tried to add bit humor into that.[/color][/font]

• 2 years later...