Insane Trading Deals

TTLexceeded

So people of the MD i am offering a chance to GO CRAZY.
The first trade was 1 silver for 2 silver coins. (giving one receiving two)
It was a success.
Now its the Second deal. 2 silver for 3 silver coins or something that has a value of more than 2 silver.
GO CRAZY and the trades will be continued. Lets see how crazy you can be...
Post your offers or pm me in game.

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1299852360' post='80518']
To clarify, in the case of the first trade, you gave the trader 1SC, and they gave you 2SC, or the other way round?
[/quote]

It was the insane victim giving TTL two coins, and he gave one in return. (essentially, jsut taking a single coin from the trade partner for free) I almost took the deal.

Edit: All I said, was said without the smallest shred of anger or insult. I like the idea and if it works for you, that's kinda awesome. I was just unwilling to participate, myself. ^_^

Edited by Maebius

The player who did it is not a victim. Its 1 silver coin. She aggreed to take it. Also its not such a big deal dont get paranoid with 1 silver. Come on go crazy and support my insane idea of earning some coins. You lose almost nothing. And yes grido i gave 1 and i took 2. Arent you even the least tempted to take 2 and give me 3? or something that worths more that 2. Go crazy

[quote name='TTLexceeded' timestamp='1300022421' post='80587']
You are all so cheap :) you can appreciate my insanity and take my deal thus making me earn something for proposing a totally insane deal... I shall create the Ultimate Beggar alt and i shall beg for money from all of you muahahahahah
[/quote]
Finally dont end up in begging for a bail from the jail :P he he

-rider

• Root Admin

[quote name='TTLexceeded' timestamp='1300022421' post='80587']
You are all so cheap :) you can appreciate my insanity and take my deal thus making me earn something for proposing a totally insane deal... I shall create the Ultimate Beggar alt and i shall beg for money from all of you muahahahahah
[/quote]

Then you are also cheap, i have not seen you make this deal, merely begging for coins...

Of course i am cheap. Of course its like begging for coins. But its also a funny way to do it. You all got so serious about it. Its like everything has to be serious.
By the way its actually a copy of what a person did for real. he started with one dollar and after a year ended up having a house and a car. (or something like this as a result cant remember correctly.)

Sorry for trying to propose something i thought is funny and might also earn me some coins.
Sorry for thinking that you might actually enjoy it.

[quote name='TTLexceeded' timestamp='1300291470' post='80748']
Of course i am cheap. Of course its like begging for coins. But its also a funny way to do it. You all got so serious about it. Its like everything has to be serious.
By the way its actually a copy of what a person did for real. he started with one dollar and after a year ended up having a house and a car. (or something like this as a result cant remember correctly.)

Sorry for trying to propose something i thought is funny and might also earn me some coins.
Sorry for thinking that you might actually enjoy it.
[/quote]

One Red Paperclip. --> A new House.
Yes, it actually happened.
http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

I agree somewhat with TTL here, while I did not take his deal, it is refreshing to see a bit of harmless fun interjected into the grind some people do all day in the Park. A fool only mirrors our own minds after all. WHY did we find his efforts offensive? :cool:

The difference between TTL and the paperclip guy (there's several other similar stories actually, I quite like the idea, someone's started with 1p in the UK recently) is that TTL is swapping for an increment in the same thing, the idea of the swap is that you swap for a dissimilar thing, that is worth more than what you use for the trade.
i.e. 1p > rubber/eraser > pencil > pen > small notepad > post-its > etc etc

In MD terms, use the sc to buy a weak creature, swap up for a better one, swap back to coin, then into an item or something, that's good trading, how do you think I have so many coins? because I think I've only got one from the shop

btw, I don't find the efforts offensive or anything, I just don't think he's putting too much effort into it

heh not really too much effort i just have way too much free time. Grido that was the idea. but since i got nothing to offer exept some silver i earned from a quest i thought of starting with that. I was actually hoping it to change into a creature and then move on like that. Or an item and stuff. I just dont have anything :) Though you are probably right and i should buy something with that silver and then propose the deal again.
Thanks for improving this idea ;)

Edited by TTLexceeded