Problem with Notebook

Hello!

I had a few problems with the Notebook.

1. It won't save what I put in the folder "Reward codes" (or it will save part of what I put there).
Is that a special folder that will not accept any random text

2. I have lost some information in the folder "Things to do".
It was quite occupied (I have so many things to do... and I used it to store some long answers to pending quests). It is very possible that I made a mistake and erased something without noticing.
My question is just: is there a size limitation in what I can save there, that I may have broken?

Thanks for any help.

First off, a few questions:

1. Have you been able to store information in these before?

If so, have you recently updated your browser? Or are you using a different browser?

2. I'm not aware of any limitations, but if there are some, they are incredibly high, because I have put some large ammounts of text in mine before, so the question is, are you putting anything besides text in there? Large images perhaps?

Thanks Vicarious!

1. I had never tried to store anything in "Reward Codes" folder before. I have used the other folder with no problem.
I am using Firefox and it's updated constantly. I will try using something else to check.

2. Only text. What you are saying makes me believe that the loss of information is probably a mistake on my side. I will just look into the "Reward Codes" thingy.

There are limitations on all docs (Notepad included) and it is incredibly high, if you want anything more accurate than "big" find IaB and ask him, he hit it a couple times I believe

Check what time you save it, pretty sure there's issues if you save it after hour end