Slay my enemy, slay them all!

No matter how short, no matter how tall,

Hit them all with your lightning ball!

Hit them all and make them fall,

Spirit of Energy, hear my call!

Lightnings of Wind, Water and Fire,

Shock my foe, fullfil my desire

My vengeance for him is bitter and dire,

Slay the killer, the thief and the liar!

Send him to inocent, Angel's quire,

Send him to work in Demon's empire!

LVL 1

Lightnings are natural phenomenae, electrical discharges, that manage to find their way to the ground, following a tiny, positive charged flash that heads directly at the target. The length of a lightning bolt is much shorter than it's believed, and the discharge is devastating.

LVL 2

Lightnings, generated either by man or nature, must have knowledge of their target at all time. A bolt musn't be seen as having a certain shape for that slows it down drastically. And a link between the source and the target is compulsory. The bolt acts like a magnet and the target acts like a piece of metal, much more biger and heavier than the magnet. Thus, the target atracts the lightning giving it more energy than before. The energy of the bolt comes from the source, the target and the enviroment, which is used to accelerate the action.

LVL 3

Wind Lightnings are cold fast and have an impaling effect. They can have more edges, with a slicing effect over the target. Mainly, they travel very fast over large distances and they hit their targets, even if they have no definite outline. But they greatly lack precision.

LVL 4

Water Lightnings are more powerful, but they don't a posses a very clear piercing effect over the target. The effect though is long lasting and harder to obtain. It is like water would be in the same time and place liquid and ice and it would pour into the target, afterwhich it would swiftly freeze. Though it's a complicated process, it must be done fast .

LVL 5

Fire Lightnings have an effect on impact, just like the burn on a hand is felt strongest only after the hand is removed from the boiling water. The bolts can affect both the outside of a target, blocking links to the outside and suffocating it, and through the inside, even exorcising its soul under maximum effciency. Fire Lightnings are slower than Wind Lightnings and manage to keep a tight contact with the source, making them dangerous to generate. As a warning, fire can warm the target by giving it energy. A bolt isn't a fire ball, not having to burn everything with its force, but by a very fast and violent discharge, after which it doesn't dissipate into the scenery.

LVL 6 - Master

The effect of any of the lightning bolts, isn't felt with them. Until the effect is passed, a detachment faced to the begining moment and a impersonal view over matter are required. In various ocasions an object such as a scepter, a wand or a staff is most helpful in creating a one way link concerning the impersonal view. As a side-effect the violence of the reaction leaves its mark over the surrounding environment and over the imediate actions, creating an unpredictable aftermath.

LVL 7 - Secret

The time in which a bolt is generated is imerative. If it is too long, the bolt risks to become an incontrolable discharge of energy, which is nocive for the one generating it. An advanced way of dealing with this is to create certain time breaches, so short in their nature that they can not be measured in our time. Thus, using these extra fast breaches, something can be created in an unperceivable time. By concentrating the action in such a short time, the efficiency of the effect can become a devastating weapon. These short time breaches permanently exist in the past, can not be anticipated and can not be perceived into the present.

Now ...take the principles and divide them as skill points to each level, one princile type per level, what principle will it be, what things will it affect :) ...some more entertaining for your brain ;)

have fun

lvl 1- elemantal

lvl 2- elemental-transposition

lvl 3- elemental-transposition-balance

lvl 4- elemental-transposition-balance-cyllinicy

lvl 5- elemental-transposition-balance-cyllinicy-entropy

lvl 6- elemental-transposition-balance-cyllinicy-entropy-imagination

lvl 7- elemental-transposition-balance-cyllinicy-entropy-imagination-time

ok its my idea

i edit my post

• Root Admin

lvl 1, 1 principle

lvl 2, 2 principles

lvl 3, 3 principles

...etc.

at eah level, each principle does something , example, time principle extends duration or cyclicity gives combo bonus, whatever.

I want to see what interesting thing you can come up with, before i tell you my version ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[size="4"][b](i didnt EVEN know this section in the archives existed, my brains hurting thinking about everything ive missed out of, but more to do with how much its going to pain me to read it all :P)[/b][/size]
[size="2"]
(QUOTE FROM MURS POST)

Lightnings

Spirit of Energy, hear my call,
Slay my enemy, slay them all!
No matter how short, no matter how tall,
Hit them all with your lightning ball!
Hit them all and make them fall,
Spirit of Energy, hear my call!

Lightnings of Wind, Water and Fire,
Shock my foe, fullfil my desire
My vengeance for him is bitter and dire,
Slay the killer, the thief and the liar!
Send him to inocent, Angel's quire,
Send him to work in Demon's empire!

LVL 1
Lightnings are natural phenomenae, electrical discharges, that manage to find their way to the ground, following a tiny, positive charged flash that heads directly at the target. The length of a lightning bolt is much shorter than it's believed, and the discharge is devastating.

LVL 2
Lightnings, generated either by man or nature, must have knowledge of their target at all time. A bolt musn't be seen as having a certain shape for that slows it down drastically. And a link between the source and the target is compulsory. The bolt acts like a magnet and the target acts like a piece of metal, much more biger and heavier than the magnet. Thus, the target atracts the lightning giving it more energy than before. The energy of the bolt comes from the source, the target and the enviroment, which is used to accelerate the action.

LVL 3
Wind Lightnings are cold fast and have an impaling effect. They can have more edges, with a slicing effect over the target. Mainly, they travel very fast over large distances and they hit their targets, even if they have no definite outline. But they greatly lack precision.

LVL 4
Water Lightnings are more powerful, but they don't a posses a very clear piercing effect over the target. The effect though is long lasting and harder to obtain. It is like water would be in the same time and place liquid and ice and it would pour into the target, afterwhich it would swiftly freeze. Though it's a complicated process, it must be done fast .

LVL 5
Fire Lightnings have an effect on impact, just like the burn on a hand is felt strongest only after the hand is removed from the boiling water. The bolts can affect both the outside of a target, blocking links to the outside and suffocating it, and through the inside, even exorcising its soul under maximum effciency. Fire Lightnings are slower than Wind Lightnings and manage to keep a tight contact with the source, making them dangerous to generate. As a warning, fire can warm the target by giving it energy. A bolt isn't a fire ball, not having to burn everything with its force, but by a very fast and violent discharge, after which it doesn't dissipate into the scenery.

LVL 6 - Master
The effect of any of the lightning bolts, isn't felt with them. Until the effect is passed, a detachment faced to the begining moment and a impersonal view over matter are required. In various ocasions an object such as a scepter, a wand or a staff is most helpful in creating a one way link concerning the impersonal view. As a side-effect the violence of the reaction leaves its mark over the surrounding environment and over the imediate actions, creating an unpredictable aftermath.

LVL 7 - Secret
The time in which a bolt is generated is imerative. If it is too long, the bolt risks to become an incontrolable discharge of energy, which is nocive for the one generating it. An advanced way of dealing with this is to create certain time breaches, so short in their nature that they can not be measured in our time. Thus, using these extra fast breaches, something can be created in an unperceivable time. By concentrating the action in such a short time, the efficiency of the effect can become a devastating weapon. These short time breaches permanently exist in the past, can not be anticipated and can not be perceived into the present.

Now ...take the principles and divide them as skill points to each level, one princile type per level, what principle will it be, what things will it affect ...some more entertaining for your brain
have fun[/size]

[b]ok am going to try to find what MY principle choices and reasons for these will be. Using only one principle per level as asked about.[/b]

Edited by Grido