WTB Neat Avatar :3

ChildOfTheSoul

Alright, so I'm looking for an avatar that someone wants to sell to me or wants to give an avatar to be put to good use. One that I enjoy or fits my style/character. If you feel that you have one that will be the right fit, feel free to post it here. I'm kind of poor right now, but I'm willing to trade 9sc, my other avatar (the bird, gen 1 and featured on the avatar shop sign), and certain rare/tokened creatures. Any offers are appreciated, thanks in advance. ^^

[quote name='ChildOfTheSoul' timestamp='1303239995' post='83074']
ChildOfTheSoul

Anything that fits my name would be awesome. I might have better luck just asking Blackthorn maybe, and having him draw one from scratch. Besides that, I really can't tell you what I like unless you show me an avatar you want to get rid of :)
[/quote]

I would be pleased to.

[quote name='ChildOfTheSoul' timestamp='1303239995' post='83074']
ChildOfTheSoul

Anything that fits my name would be awesome. I might have better luck just asking Blackthorn maybe, and having him draw one from scratch. Besides that, I really can't tell you what I like unless you show me an avatar you want to get rid of :)
[/quote]
I would also try my luck :-)

-rider

Yeah, I could possibly be willing to give you my previous avatar for free, if you'd want it. I don't have a picture of it at the moment due to me on my phone, at work, 2 hours away from my computer xD If someone has a pic of it they could post it, or I'll just take a screenshot when I get home in about 5 hours.

[quote name='Yoshi' timestamp='1303405058' post='83151']
Yeah, I could possibly be willing to give you my previous avatar for free, if you'd want it. I don't have a picture of it at the moment due to me on my phone, at work, 2 hours away from my computer xD If someone has a pic of it they could post it, or I'll just take a screenshot when I get home in about 5 hours.
[/quote]

I want to buy that one :) If it's the skinny looking dude with funky hair... (I don't remember it specifically, though I remember I liked it)

Edit: Uh, nevermind, changed my mind... I think I might have idealized the avy a bit... :D

Edited by Ravenstrider