Boss Heads Contest - Fierce edition

• Root Admin

:note: we badly need a contest section as this is no "adventure or quest"

details will be posted here within a week.
The contest will take place in about two weeks from now.

---------

[b]RULES[/b]
none so far, will be updated when contest starts

[b]PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENT[/b]
1Gold coin
more skill/character requirements might be added later

[b]WINNER COUNT[/b]
only one winner, no second or third place
[b]
REWARD[/b]
the winner can pick one of the following:

[color="#8B0000"]Power Option
- Official administrative role as a BHC contest organizer. Will be granted admin access to setup such a contest, will be given rewards budget, tag, description, and more. He will also have decision power over contest rules. This will be a permanent role, for LIFE, as long as he can handle it right.

Wealth Option
- A treasure chest with 100 Gold, delivered in a mixture of silver (15 per 1 gold), promissory notes valid for auctions, and of course Gold coins. This is the largest reward in Coins ever given. The chest itself is a highly valuable item to have.[/color]

----------

[b]BETS[/b]

Would be interesting to see bets on the winner, contest mods can join in to keep record of the bets, or maybe someone could use this occasion to start a new role as a bet keeper or how its called. Opportunities are for everyone if you can see them.

Edited by Muratus del Mur
Bets

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1304383093' post='83784']
Would be interesting to see bets on the winner, contest mods can join in to keep record of the bets, or maybe someone could use this occasion to start a new role as a bet keeper or how its called. Opportunities are for everyone if you can see them.
[/quote]
The word you are looking for is Bookmaker (Bookies).

I won't be participating in this contest, but I do look forward to seeing who is going to join, and will probably be willing to place some bets.

A question: Will the option to pass heads be available from the begining, after the end of the first stage, or not at all? And will there even BE multiple stages?

• Root Admin

I won't be organizing any side activity related to this event, so don't expect me to appoint a "bookie" or so. Regarding the rules, this will be "hardcore" you will have to figure it out as it goes. Survival of the fittest kind of thing.

REWARDS UPDATED

[color="#2e8b57"][i]Well... Im intrested in taking bets, what are we betting with? Silvers? Gold? both? (I will charge 10% juice from loosers). :P and I think we could start with a minimum of 10 silver.

More to come when I have a complete list of who is fighting and when. ;)

Reason for editing: Grammar

[/i][/color]

Edited by Sharazhad

• Root Admin

Just want to mention that i might exclude from this competition people that I consider they shouldn't participate. I generalized this so it won't sound personal, because it is not, but the first one not allowed to participate is MRAlyon..for obvious reason. I can't think of anyone else, but if it will be the case I will announce it on the way.

This exclusion is not in general from any BHC contest, but only for this particular one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

this is a contest for hardcore players so info wont be easy accessible, but it will be.
I will tell things about it during the contest, on forum, and so on, but wont update the contest page with it or the announcements. There wont be a centralized place to track tips, on purpose. It is up to you how much you care about such tips or if you consider them useful, or you will just go with whatever you will 'notice'.

tip: stage 2 will last 72hours