Help Change MD

Junior

Changes for the People, From the People  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The power of change is within those who are ruled [i][b][u]Not[/u][/b][/i] by the ruler. Here is a unique chance to help or influence the new path which MD will be following. So dont ask what MD can do for you, ask what you can do for MD.

You may vote for several of the options however you may only vote once so if there are things here that are appealing to you then by all means vote but if you have other ideas that dont fit within any category listed, I encourage you to contact me via PM, In-game, or YIM. After that if i feel they are worthy and see the same general ideas demanded I will add to the poll and you may then vote for those ides.

In my opinion to get a proper idea of what the people want this poll shall remain open for two weeks exactly. So that by doing this we get the most possible votes as well as the majority of the MD population. Therefore Mods this is to be closed no sooner than by June 7, 2011 or by my command or that of a higher power.

Remember we all have a voice, we all have a vote, the question is will you use it and make yourself noticed.

-Junior

Edited by Juni0r

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

maybe next time make with radio buttons not checkboxes :D looks like everyone is marking everything almost. But this is very useful to see what people don't want that much. upgradeable armor got some interesting results too