Suggestions

Curiose

This forum mostly pertains to the Treasure Keepers.

Right now, the only suggestions that I can think of that are applicable at the moment are regarding the section.

Do we want it invisible, or public?
Shall we have separate threads for job postings, or just one thread?
For posting the results, do we want separate threads for that, or just one?

I would like this section to be invisible. There really isn't much of a reason beyond the fact that the way we work is not something that needs to be public.

I would like to see a different section for:

[u]Freelance Jobs[/u]: Unfinished jobs that are still in need of completion

I would like to see this section have the list of jobs for us to come in and be "hired" for. Then you send us the list of CTCs, WTC, or what ever needs to be rewarded.

We then reply to the specific topic the completion of each job posting with the Logs of when they were completed and to who.

[u]Archives[/u]: A history of finished contract jobs

All completed jobs are move to this section for easy access.

That is all I can think of for now. :)

Edited by Vicarious

• Root Admin

[quote name='Vicarious' timestamp='1306364324' post='85094']
I would like this section to be invisible. There really isn't much of a reason beyond the fact that the way we work is not something that needs to be public. I would like to see a different section for:[u]Freelance Jobs[/u]: Unfinished jobs that are still in need of completionI would like to see this section have the list of jobs for us to come in and be "hired" for. Then you send us the list of CTCs, WTC, or what ever needs to be rewarded.We then reply to the specific topic the completion of each job posting with the Logs of when they were completed and to who.[u]Archives[/u]: A history of finished contract jobsAll completed jobs are move to this section for easy access.That is all I can think of for now. :)
[/quote]

Although im not in the alliance, What exatly do you mean by a Freelance Job? As in people hire you to deal give out the prizes? And if so, Hireing emplies some kind of embersement, So why would people pay to have to deal with you, to give out prizes, than just give them out themselves and know they arrive properly?

I will tell you, What Mur has told me.

We can sponsor others' quests which have no relation to mur using our OWN stock. Not his, unless he specifically says so.

he has made changes to the TKs, and what he has said and what I have said is what we go by. For now we work strictly under Mur, doing Mur's tasks and overall helping the community.

By "Freelance" I mean that we can take those jobs on ourselves. We do NOT GET PAID for ANYTHING WE DO. Just making that clear. I figured it was, but what ever.

I used the term loosely, it doesn't have be the word used, but you get the general idea. Well, you don't. But hopefully Cury gets it.

Again, I would like this forum section invisible, so it doesn't really matter what the section names are.