Selling Rein, Santa and Tainted Angien!

dst

Reindrach - Age 147 as of today Day: 146 Year: 6
- No tokens
- Stored Heat 824456

Only coins.

1 week duration (more or less depending on the price).

Bid away!

LE: Starting price: 10 Gold coins!
LLE: And now selling Santa as well! 161 days. It's on an alt so I expect the money on that alt.
LLLE: Reserve set on Santa: 3GCs

Edited by dst

That reindrach would complete my set of three, so I would like to buy it, the only problem is that at the moment I only have 9 gold coins. Even though you said coins only, I was wondering if you might accept credits for the remainder. Also, part of that nine is on a trade that hasn't yet been completed, but I have many prospective buyers for the soulweaver. Anyways, if you get a better offer, feel free to ignore this, but if you're willing to work with me I'd appreciate it.

Since Chewy said in another topic that we are abusing Christmas Tree's gifts, I would like to say something: Santa was bough from Shop and the coins I will get for it (btw:not selling if the price is too low) will go to the Grido to give to the LHOs (I might be not a good LHO but I sure know that the job is quite a tough one).

So, this week-end I will close the deal on Rein (and/or Santa). Not sooner cause I don't have too much time available to play.

With this occasion I wish to announce the following:

Selling Tainted Angien -164 age as of today day 157! I am selling for [b][b][u]credits[/u][/b][/b]. Bid ends when I think the price is enough.
Starting from 20 credits.

Buying morphs! All kind of morphs!