Stories in the Garden

Hedge Munos

'Lo all!

I quite enjoy this garden plan. So, I thought to get things 'rolling', I'd start this fundraising event. I will be telling stories I've written. You can criticize me all you want, but if you like them and you feel like donating, I would be happy to accept. All proceeds go to the building of the garden (research, equipment, etc.). Others are welcome to join in the storytelling. However, if you are wanting to donate to the garden, and not invidiuals, please send the silver to me, and I will be sure to note the donations on the appropriate thread. I hope to see you there!

A certain time, date, and location will be set as soon as I have a decent amount of stories.

Please post any questions here.

Hedge

Edited by Hedge Munos

• Root Admin

this is a community project so the donations should go to individuals , for their efforts, and they will have a choice if they want to spend those things on the project or not. Sponsoring an event directly means that it will be kept alive regardless of who keeps it alive and in this case its the opposite way. I hope I can attend this event but i might miss is, However there are enough people that will contribute if there is a good reason to do so :)

• 2 weeks later...

The date for this event is set to Day 190, Year 6, at 22:30 server time. It is a community event, so anyone is welcome. Even if one person shows, I will continue the event. More will come after, I hope. I have 3 stories prepared, the reason there are so few is to support others in getting involved. I can try to make ones up on the spot. :) Sorry for the short notice. Please post if you have any problems with this, but I can't guarantee I'll listen. :P

My silly mistake. I did not put a location! I will have it at the future garden. The Meeting of the Roads. This is a bit obvious though, as it's: Stories in the Garden.

I will write some more stories by tomorrow. Your stories do not have to be written by you. But mine are original.

Hedge

Edited by Hedge Munos

It doesn't appear that I will be able to attend the 'Stories in the Garden' event. Please be sure to record the stories and perhaps they can be written on a garden clickable in the future, similar to the stories in the Oak Log by Awiiya.

Proceeds from this event may go toward the Plant Guild Design Quest. Hedge, please contact me after the event and we can discuss further. Thanks for making this happen.

The stories told have been recorded. We managed to bring in one silver coin, donated by Princess Katt. I have recorded it in the Treasury. I will post the date for the next event here. Thank you to: Prince Lewas, Marvolo, Falronn, Lintara, Passant the Weak, and Princess Katt for attending. Falronn told one story, and I told three. Donations to the Garden are always accepted. Thank you,

Hedge