Central Market
A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc
1557 topics in this forum
-
Age is an essential aspect of Magicduel. With age, lots of features are unlocked, both directly and indirectly. One such feature is upgrading. With my blanket of somewhat basic creatures spread and ready for trade, what YOU'll need are only wins and xp. I doubt it will hardly make YOU sweat. I want to trade/sell a few of my aged creatures collection.. chaos archer: 270+ age. grasan: 250+ to 60 age range. x12 (a dozen) elemental: 100+ age. colored joker: 90+ age. Xwater beingX: 80+ age. SOLD blood pact archer: 10+ age. do post your offers. or pm me in-game. well, posting here works much better. honestly, im looking for rare crits too! anyhow, we'll try to arrang…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Its age at the moment is 198.. as of Server time: Jan 08 19:34:06 ~ Day: 7 Year: 5 ~ here's a screeny: [attachment=1412:angien egg.jpg] (on a side note... ~Burns: hello. nice to see you again , lol)
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
I am in need of one agien, w/ atleast 200 age. Please post here, I will accept lowest offer.. Thank you...
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Age is as of Day 8 Year 5 Creatures from MD Shop Imperial Aramor x2 (Age: 37) -----(Best Offer: 3 SC each by Grim Angel) [s]Pimped Grasan (Age: 12)[/s] ----------------SOLD [s]BP Archer (Age: 12)[/s]---------------------SOLD [s]BP Archwe (Age: 14)[/s]---------------------SOLD Colored Joker (Age: 21)----(Best Offer: 2 SC by Grim Angel) Creatures 100+ Age with tokens Heretic Archer (Age: 119 with Token - Claw I) Heretic Archer (Age: 119 with Token - Claw II) Elemental (Age: 119 with Tokens - blackdiamonds & Claw I) Elemental (Age: 123 with Token - blood Drop II) Creatures 100+ Age without tokens Heretic Archer x2 (Age: 11…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
[s]SoulWeaver - Aged 0 -- Current offer: 70 silver/4 gold+10 silver (Bidding ends day 6) Grido[/s] CTC sent [s]Shade - Aged 0 -- Current offer: 90 silver/6 gold (Bidding ends day 364) Ledah[/s] CTC sent Unholy Priest - Aged 307 x2 Tormented Soul - Aged 278 [s]Tormented Soul - Aged 64 -- Current offer: 3 silver (Bidding ends day 4) Gremlin[/s] CTC sent [s]Pimped Grasan - Aged 52 [jewel shards] -- Current offer: 6 silver (Bidding ends day 5) Ledah[/s] CTC sent [s]Loreroot Archer - Aged 205 [fire frop, kelletha fire, jewel shards] -- Current offer: 3 silver (Bidding ends day 5) Ledah[/s] CTC sent [s]Water Being - Aged 194 [osiris belt, purpurfog, purpurmoon, kellet…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
As title says, I'm willing to buy heretic archers, aramors, and water beings with ANY tokens (preferrably useless/low tier ones). Age does not matter. Please PM your offers or post it here.
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
I am wanting to trade for or buy a GG drachorn or a Windy. I am offering 2 gold coins and a few other things. PM me if you have a GG drachorn or a Wid Mutated Drachorn and wish to sell. I am thinking of selling both my items (A Cloak and Deer Skin boots) along with an angien with tokens. The angiens as is 195 and the tokens are as follows; Star Dust Fire Drop Jewelshards Claw 3 Claw 1
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
Member Statistics
- 4586 Total Members
- 936 Most Online
-
Adeptus Newest Member ·
Forum Statistics
- Total Topics 17.6k
- Total Posts 182.9k