Central Market
A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc
1557 topics in this forum
-
Like the topic states, I would like to purchase an aged Knator, please PM. Thank you in advance.
-
- 1 reply
- 971 views
-
-
As you can read, i am interested in buying any type of drachorn, preferably a GG drachorn. PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST OUTRAGEOUS PRICES. You and I both know the market prices of the different types of drachorn. Please pm in Forum only....
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
@topic i'm looking/buying for 12-pcs. (in total) fresh ANGIEN EGGS, please pm me here or post any message in this thread for offers. i will consider buying (in Silver Coins) on the cheapest offer/s that i may receive. thank you and high five!
- 7 replies
- 1.5k views
-
I would like to buy a Rusty but I might buy other Dracs aswell. Message me if you are selling.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
I'm buying a GG drach It's a sort of auction. I'll be taking the lowest offer if the offer stands for 24 hours without being beaten, I'll buy the that offer. Please only bid under the current offer. (forum PM/post accepted for bids, for questions PM only please) Current offer: None I don't care about tokens/age Light EDIT: forgot to add... 1 gold counts as 15 silver
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Wanting to buy a blood archer with tokens preferably. Pm me in game or via forum.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I sell 2 aged angiens with over 230 age... updated day 22... PM me your offert...
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
WTB several max age Imps- not interested in tokens. Send a forum PM if willing to sell/trade.
-
- 0 replies
- 925 views
-
-
WTS 1 Pimped Grasan with 51 age, no tokens. Going for 12 silver. Price negotiable. And 4 Tormented Souls with 136 age each, no tokens. Going for 12 silver. Price negotiable.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
If you have a pass paper for any of the lands and are looking to sell, please contact me with a price in mind LE: I'm also generally interested who has been given them, so if you know, let me know, thanks.
- 26 replies
- 3.8k views
-
I would like to purchase [u]two[/u] recently bought Water Daimon's. Paying 1 silver each. Please PM me, thanks in advance.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Yes, you all have a shot at getting my critters. here's a list (PM offers - FORUM PM, not game PM. do not make ridiculous offers or i won't post them) [s]1. Chaos Archer, age 509, blood drop 2, claw 1, dark shield --> [u]1 silver by MasterB[/u][/s] [s]2. Elemental, age 505, emerald glare, star dust, claw 1 -> [u]1 silver by MasterB[/u][/s] 3. Birdie, age 473, emerald glare, stardust -> [u]3 silver by Grim Angel[/u] [s]4. Water Daimon, age 456, claw 2, emerald glare, star dust --> [u]6 silver by grim angel[/u][/s] [s]5. Knator, age 456, claw 2, star dust, onyx fangs, claw 2 -> [u]1 silver by MasterB[/u][/s] [s]6. Tree, age 456, blood drop 1, cl…
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
I would like to trade my GG Drachorn with Claw I and has 61 age to a untokened GG Drachorn, doesn't matter the age. PM if interested. Thank you.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I am selling off many of my creatures to raise coin for a big purchase. Numbers on the left are quantity of creatures; Numbers on right (in parentheses) are respective age(s) of critters. Accepting offers for any or all, though better deals will be had through large purchases. Besides coin I am interested in trading for BP Archers. Bid in forum PM [i]only[/i]. ---------------------------------------------- 2 Grasans (165, 211) [s]7[/s] 4 Elementals (90) [s]13[/s] 8 Heretic Archers (112) 2 Imperial Aramors (15) - current bid 1 gold for both (pending payment - so, +1 gold now and they're yours) ****added**** 2 IMP ARAMORS (281) and (243 w/ Blood Dr…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I am looking to buy a Rustgold Drachorn for silver/gold. No age or tokens required, it could even be a newly bought Rustgold. Comment here or PM me in game/on the forums if you are selling.
- 7 replies
- 1.5k views
-
I would like to auction a rusty offers accepted only in the form of PM Auction Goes Till I am happy with the offer.
- 15 replies
- 2.3k views
-
As the topic says, Im willing to buy a plank or wood, or skins/hides to make an item Paying in Silver
-
- 0 replies
- 949 views
-
-
[s]Dream Mutation Joker with 14 age- 3 gold[/s] [s]Pimped Grasan 14 age[/s] [s]Pimped Grasan 14 age[/s] Pimped Grasan 151 age bidding stars now and ends when I feel content with the offers. Offers will only be accepted via PM
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
Master of Puppets(Joker) age 320 - current bid: 7 silver Pimped Grasan age 35 - current bid: 4 silver Pimped Grasan age 35 - current bid: 5 silver [s]Unholy Pope age 203[/s] sold Ages as of Year 5, Day 28 Highest acceptable offers get the trade. PM/post your offers.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
Tormented soul 199 age Quicksale give offers over 3 silver Special offer: if you offer 3 silver or more and the trade goes through i'll be your best friend :PPPPPP FOr a day XD
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Selling Pimp Grashans for 3 silver a piece. I have 5 Pimps selling for 3 silver a Piece no more no less PM if you want to buy
-
- 2 replies
- 901 views
-
-
Pimped Grasan - Age 361 - [blooddrop1] Pimped Grasan - Age 293 - [antifreeze] [s]Pimped Grasan - Age 361 - no tokens[/s] Pm me offers.
-
- 2 replies
- 962 views
-
-
Just as the description says, i want to sell them or trade them. I have 4 Heretics with over 200 age 1 elemental with over 200 age 1 grasan with over 200 age 1 barren soul with over 200 age. 3 more Heretics with 500 age 2 more eles one with 500 and the other with 300. Ye the good old days xD. No tokens. Anyways highest bids gets it, if there is a bid >.<. Pm me in game or via forum, but in game is a better choice will be mostly at GGG.
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
Member Statistics
- 4586 Total Members
- 936 Most Online
-
Adeptus Newest Member ·
Forum Statistics
- Total Topics 17.6k
- Total Posts 182.9k