Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MagicDuel Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Market

A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc

  1. Started by Tomten,

    i have two elementals with 600+ in age,one dark archer with 600+ age and an air scout with 500+ age. if someone is interested leave message here or pm me ingame (tomten) btw this is the first time i try selling so plz tell me if i do something wrong here xD

  2. Started by nadrolski,

    -= WTS =- [b]Angien Egg[/b] Age : [i]196[/i] (Day 153) Blings : [i]Stardust[/i] [i]Blood Drop III[/i] [i]Black Diamonds[/i] [b]Don't PM me, just post any offer/s here. THANKS![/b] Update: [s]Fenrir Greycloth - 1 SC[/s] CrazyMike - 2 SC >> 5 SC [s]Redd - 4 SC[/s] [s]Juni0r - 13 SC[/s] [i](offer cancelled)[/i] [i]Bidding will end on [b]Day 153 16:00[/b][/i]

  3. Started by gremlin,

    I am looking for someone to make me an avatar base upon the discription of my character. if anyone is interested in taking upon this task please find me idle in loreroot, read my character discription and send me the work you ahve done. IF i like it I will pay a decent price for good art work

    • 0 replies
    • 830 views
  4. Started by Junior,

    I would like to Buy either a Rein or Wind Drach. What i can give atm the moment is 3 Gold and/or a Rusty... Contact me if you are willing to Sell/Trade.

    • 0 replies
    • 719 views
  5. Started by druzik,

    Tormented Soul age 185 anitfreeze [s]Soulweaver age 94 Blooddrop I,Kelletha Fire[/s] [b]highest bid 3 gc SOLD [/b] Grasan age 224 2x Chaos Archer age 223 [b]highest bid 4sc (only for one)[/b] Pimped Grasan age 141 [b]highest bid 2sc[/b] bids will be accepted when the price satisfy me ( dont worry very low prices will satisfy me ) some bids are made through pm so not always that posted in this topic are highest

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Started by Grido,

    I want to buy various of the rarer creatures, these include, but are not limited to; Shades ('normal') Tainted Angiens Shades with Swords Darklings Gg Drachs Rusty Windy Reindrach Morph PM me what you have and what price you want for it. Don't be shy, if you're willing to sell, i'm willing to buy. Oh, as an additional note, i'm also buying items if people want to sell them, i'll buy anything.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. WTB Heretic Archer with claw III and darksky tokens and one aged BP archer. PM me in forum if you have any available so we can negotiate a deal.

  8. Hi. WTS Joker and [s]Imperial Aramor[/s]. Both a about a week old with no tokens on them ---or--- WTT the same Joker and [s]Imperial Aramor[/s] as above for a BP archer each ---and--- WTB buy BP archers. PM me offers if you are interested.. ty edit: i will remember to make diff posts next time

  9. Started by Totenkopf,

    As the title says - I'm looking to buy a Tainted Angien - pm offers please

    • 0 replies
    • 908 views
  10. Started by Lifeline,

    i am looking for a rein drach and a tainted angien if u have one for trade please message me to work out some kind of deal.

    • 0 replies
    • 794 views
  11. Started by MRnegative6,

    What are the factors that affect the prices of my crits? Ive checked other posts to see how prices are decided, but i cant seem to find a concrete answer :/ I got a range of non rare crits ages up to around 870-900 age, and shop crits somewhere around the same age. A couple have tokens on them. Do crits sell for more when they got higher age? More tokens = higher value per crit? MRN P:S Sorry havnt been around to check the prices of things<.< Forums are evil to me >

  12. Started by Phantom Orchid,

    Looking to buy aged BP Archer(s) - willing to pay a bit more if it has claw token. PM me in forum if you want to deal.

  13. Started by redneck,

    if you want to sell your joker for 1gold coin post here and we cna deal

    • 3 replies
    • 968 views
  14. Started by Redd,

    I have a GG drach, id 47xxxx , 70 age with the ff tokens ClawII Blooddrop I/II/III Stardust Antifreeze I want to trade it for a rein or rusty, preferably untokened. I prefer a rein, I'll add coins if neccessary.. PM me for offers.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Started by darrydabby,

    I am selling my item [b]Rust Cleaning Solution [/b] for 30 Credits If you want and willing buy my Item just post here or pm in game for more information(-_

  16. Started by darrydabby,

    I am selling my item [b]Rust Cleaning Solution [/b] for 30 Credits If you want and willing buy my Item just post here or pm in game for more information

  17. Started by everyone,

    Hello, I'm auctioning off some creatures. Age. Tokens. offer. [s]Angien-349- Claw I.[/s] Sold. [s]Angien-349- [/s] Sold. [s]Angien-348- Claw I.[/s] Sold [s]Angien-348- Emerald glare & Kellethafire.[/s] Sold. [s]Soulweaver 143- Firedrop. [/s] Sold. Please PM or post offers here.

  18. Started by Udgard,

    As title says, I'm selling an aged angien (no token), with 6 month-is age (it is bought within 1-3 days of the opening of the shrine). Please send your offers via PM. I will update the highest offer here periodically.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. Started by darrydabby,

    I am selling my item (Rust Cleaning Solution)for credits start biding 20credits If you like just post here or pm me in game

  20. Started by apophys,

    The title says it - I want to buy an angien with at least one vitality-boosting token. Additional tokens that add power and/or initiative are appreciated. Aged (200+) is preferred, but not fully necessary. Extra tokens are more valued than age. Please use forum PM to offer a sale.

  21. Started by coolbee,

    #1 UP aged 376 with claw II #2 UP aged 376 with emeraldglare Please post your offers here in the forum or pm me. ty

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  22. Started by Nimrodel,

    Well I have one gold avatars for sale, both bought from the MD avatar shop. I am willing to sell it to the highest bidder only if the bid is satisfactory. Here are the pictures: [IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/ysnigdha/avatar_4bf115e2d3310.gif[/IMG] : [color="#00FF00"][size="5"]10 Sc[/size][/color] Please Pm in forum or in game or place your bids here in this thread. [color="#FF0000"][size="5"]Bidding starts from 4s[/size][/color]

  23. Started by druzik,

    Hello i have some creatures for sale: [b]Tormented Soul[/b] age 185 anitfreeze token min price [b]4sc[/b] [s]Joker(that one from shop) age 83 . min price 2sc[/s][b]SOLD[/b] [b]Soulweaver[/b] age 94 Blooddrop I,Kelletha Fire min price [b]6gc[/b] [b]Grasan[/b] age 224 min price [b]1sc[/b] 2x [b]Chaos Archer[/b] age 223 min price [b]2sc[/b] [b]Pimped Grasan[/b] age 141 min price [b]3sc[/b]

  24. AGE 245 Tokens: [color="#FF0000"][blooddrop1][/color] [color="#FFA500"][claw1][/color] [color="#00BFFF"][enlightning][/color] Best offer will instantly get it, pm or put in here, i will decide spontanous if it pleases me. Might be YOURS Starting at 3 silver.

Member Statistics

  • 4586 Total Members
  • 936 Most Online
  • Adeptus Newest Member ·

Forum Statistics

  • Total Topics 17.6k
  • Total Posts 182.9k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.