Central Market
A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc
1557 topics in this forum
-
Age 179 [claw1] Claw I [blooddrop2] Blood Drop II Offers, please.
-
- 3 replies
- 893 views
-
-
Looking for non tokened but double maxed age PM in game, on forum, or simply post here. 2 wilderwinds 2 Blood Pact Archers 2 or 3 elementals 1 tormented soul [s]2 Loreroot Archers[/s] 1 Loreroot Archer 2 jokers Exception creatures. Age doesn't matter 1 soul weaver 1 nutcracker *edit* also looking for 3 angiens. roughly 200 age after transfer is preferred but willing to deal for cheaper ones with less age after transfer. *edit* the nutcracker is so that I can heal injured rituals at the GGG as well as having it as a collection creature. SO having it would benefit all those mp5s/alliance people at the GGG. Grido's offer is way too high for me, but am lo…
-
- 6 replies
- 10.2k views
-
-
Selling Nutcracker, starting at 7 Gold if anyone's interested. reply here if you are, bid higher if someone else has already showed interest.
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
sometimes I'm too sentimental when it comes to trading my creatures anyway, I'll post what I have here that I give possibility of selling, and if someone makes an "offer I can't refuse", I'll trade it (either interesting creature-trading offers - like drachs , either very good amount of silvers... items too, whatever you can offer I'll consider ) chaos archer, age 261 starting from day 99 year 5 tokens: [claw1] [kellethafire] [antifreeze] [stardust] [blacktear] Black Tear [goldbelt] Gold Belt [claw3] Claw III post the offers either on pm, or here, it's same to me. current highest offer (tho still low offer I won't accept): 1 gold 7 silver coins
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
i am looking for somebody who can mutate my aramor to a colorless joker. pm me if u are interested
-
- 9 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Looking for a chaos archer with lots of nice tokens Age does not matter to me Must have claw I and claw III for starters. And I'm looking for one that has more than just that. Pm or post offers I'll pay for a tokening service on one of my chaos archers that already has claw I.
-
- 1 reply
- 915 views
-
-
[color="#0000FF"]Selling a tokened Grasan. Age-9 Tokens- Blooddrop I, II and III, Claw 1 and 2 and finally stardust and anti freeze. Please post your offers here. [/color]
- 1 reply
- 858 views
-
Selling 1 Unholy Pope: Age 120 - tokens : bloddrop and blackdiamonds 1 Joker: Age 117 - 3SC [s]2 Ipmerials: Agen 80 and 105[/s]Sold! [s]2 TS age 122 and 128[/s] - Sold! [s]1 BP Age 62 - tokens : claw 1 and claw2 stardust and antifreeze [/s]- Sold! [s]1 Pipmed grassan Age 77 - 3 SC[/s] Forum PM for offers LE: prices Update
-
- 7 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
As the topic says. Angien #1 Age: 177 Tokens: darksky Angien #2 Age: 265 Tokens: Claw I, antifreeze Age is as of date 52. Offers are accepted only via PM form, in forum or in game. Offer will last until both angiens are sold.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
Looking for a GG between the ID Range Of 157XXX and 27XXXX Also I would Like to Trade a Fully Tokened (All 23) Rusty for a Rein The Drachorns (Yours) Dont need tokens just age, but no biggy if they are tokened Post here or contact me by any means possible for more info or an for an offer
-
- 1 reply
- 784 views
-
-
Certain Avatars of High Quality will be auctioned. like this one. [attachment=1659:scan0010-1-1.gif] SOLD
-
- 0 replies
- 810 views
-
-
Post bids here, please. Auction ends in a week. Minimum bid is 5 silver. Notes: This is of course not the final format, but there can be no edits to the drawing. The word "COPY" is put on each to prevent theft. It will not be on the final avatar. If an avatar does not get a bid, it will be sold to the shop. #1: guy on stilts, MD spelled in the background reeds [attachment=1606:stilts copy.jpg] #2: hairy foot stomping; lower left guy may be afraid or just a perv [attachment=1607:stomp copy.jpg]
- 7 replies
- 1.6k views
-
Want to sell: [s] 1 - Chaos Archer age 270 with: Claw I and Blood Drop II -->sold[/s] [s]2 - Elemental V age 270 with: Claw II, Emeral Glare, Kelletha Fire and Fire Drop -->sold[/s] [s]3 - Master Lorerootian Archer age 235 with: Emeral Glare, Osiris Belt and Blood Drop II -->sold[/s] [s]4 - Tormented Soul age 108 -->sold[/s] [s]5 - Colored Joker age 174 with: Jewel Shards and Blood Drop I -->sold[/s] [s]6 - Dream Mutation(colorless joker)-->sold[/s] Please post offers here or pm me via forum. Auction has ended. Winners pls contact me at Willow's Shop for the transaction.
-
- 21 replies
- 5.4k views
-
-
The savelites have opened a shop to offer stock and custom avatars for sale... we will also be trading aged Creatures and Items as we get them...so drop by often. Some Avatars are already in stock and open to bidding. check it out [IMG]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/bkbard/scan00104-1-1.gif[/IMG]
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
i'm looking for one that has atleast 120 age after transfer please. replies on both in-game and forum are welcome. will accept lowest offer
-
- 0 replies
- 868 views
-
-
buying imperials, post prices need 3 more i can offer 2 bloodpacts, one is tokened i think 2 bloodpacts and 7 silver for 3 imperials [color=purple]merged - use the edit button, dont double post - Grido[/color]
-
- 2 replies
- 957 views
-
-
Um i am buying rare items plz post here if selling and what you would like for them in silvr/gold just want offers
-
- 0 replies
- 820 views
-
-
P[color="#0000FF"] [size="7"]SOLD![/size] Thankyou for the interests ~Sasha Lilias~ [/color]
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Want to buy a blood pact... preference given to ones with: 1) Age 2) tokens 3) best offer PLease PM me in forum reguarding your offers...
-
- 0 replies
- 805 views
-
-
Will meet market value on any kind or color of joker (or nutcracker or Santa if I can -- may have to work a deal). At a minimum, 1sc per level or token.
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
looking for angiens.. have several coins in my pocket.. contact me either here or in game..
-
- 0 replies
- 843 views
-
-
I am selling the below creatures for best offer(s). You are welcome to bid on any and/or all of them by _posting below_. Day count is to the right of each one. Imperial Aramor: 125 - current bid, 6 silver Imperial Aramor: 125 - current bid, 7 silver Elemental: 201 Elemental: 201 Elemental: 201 Heretic Archer: 224 - current bid, 1 silver Heretic Archer: 224 - current bid, 1 silver Heretic Archer: 224 - current bid, 1 silver Heretic Archer: 224 - current bid, 1 silver Heretic Archer: 224 - current bid, 1 silver
-
- 1 reply
- 885 views
-
-
I know that this is a long shot, long a very very very long shot but you never know until you try but i looking to buy Necrovion Pass Papers Please PM offer or post them here, Thank you very much Devie. [color=purple]please specify what you actually wtb/t in the title, title edited - Grido[/color]
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
Member Statistics
- 4586 Total Members
- 936 Most Online
-
Adeptus Newest Member ·
Forum Statistics
- Total Topics 17.6k
- Total Posts 182.9k