Central Market
A trading center for creatures, items, drawings, avatars, services, etc
1557 topics in this forum
-
as the title says, I'm trading a 212 old rusty (as of day 179), with the following tokens [goldbelt] [blooddrop1] [claw1] [emeraldglare] I'd be interested in a Rein or GG drach, and i'm willing to offer difference in silver/gold depending on tokens/age. post or pm offers on forum or in-game.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
It is time for me to clean up: 1. [s]angien 350d + [/s] 2.[s] joker 330d +[/s] 3.[s] elemental 375d+[/s] 4. heretic 247d+ 5. elemental 375d + 6. elemental 320d + 7. elemental 320d + 8. elemental 320d + 9.[s] 3 fresh pimps[/s] --->2 fresh pimps OR the possibility to pimp your own grassan if you like
- 11 replies
- 2.2k views
-
looking for 1 or 2 of them. PM me please if you offer one and your price you are looking for. Thank you
-
- 2 replies
- 880 views
-
-
I want to buy 8 grassans that are around 10 days old If you have 1 or more pm me on the forum or in game no longer looking for grassans
-
- 1 reply
- 853 views
-
-
im ofer 20 sc if u want more we can do a deal (if u read this u get a *HuG*)
-
- 1 reply
- 774 views
-
-
Maximum Offer: 1 gold 10 silver. (NOT available in silver only, i need my change for other stuff) Interested sellers may contact me until 0000 of day 191, that's half an hour after the regular time of Ger-Uru is over. I'll pick the lowest offer then.
-
- 1 reply
- 809 views
-
-
They are brand new and have a few tokens on them Marksmen 1-SOLD [claw1] [stardust] [antifreeze] [emeraldglare] [kellethafire] [claw2] [osirisbelt] [jewelshards] Marksmen 2- Sold [claw1] [stardust] [antifreeze] . [emeraldglare] [kellethafire] [claw2] [osirisbelt] [jewelshards] I would prefer to get coins for these creaures I think of items as 1 gc I will stop taking bids once the new day starts
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
As the title says, I'm interested in buying tokening service for at least one crit - looking for claw2/3, blood drop 2/3, enlightening and keletha mainly, but will pay for anything else that's useful to the crit - willing to pay in gold/silver. pm here or in-game.
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I am looking to buy 2 reins and 1 GG I would like them to be non tokened and have some decent age They can have some tokens on them but it wont really affect the price I am willing to pay because I plan on tokening them myself I will be paying in credits Message me on the forum if your interested
-
- 2 replies
- 977 views
-
-
As the title says, I'm looking to buy an aged BP - preferably tokened (will pay more), but not mandatory. PM here or in-game.
-
- 3 replies
- 978 views
-
-
I want to buy aged pimps Message me prices I am no longer looking for pimps close please
-
- 0 replies
- 812 views
-
-
[attachment=1829:angleof deathfrsaöe.gif] [attachment=1830:RIPfa.gif] Bid here or Pm me, in-game, or Forums
-
- 0 replies
- 871 views
-
-
[attachment=1790:Assasin.gif] WTS this avy. Will last for 1 week, before i sell to shop, or until im satisfied with the price. click on it lol. it looks better :/ Highest offer : -Sold-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
As the Topic says, I would like to buy an aged Santa, as-well as a Nutcracker. You can either PM me the price, or place it here.
-
- 0 replies
- 769 views
-
-
heretic archer - age 95 - [color="#FF0000"]10 silver was bidded for a package deal and both creatures - 10 silver [/color] [emeraldglare] [claw3] [osirisbelt] [blackdiamonds] Hollow warrior - age 268 [claw1] [blooddrop1] Minimum bid for the archer is 5 silver The warrior - 2 silver Bidding will end tomorrow evening or if your offer pleases me.
-
- 2 replies
- 922 views
-
-
I have a non tokened rusty around 4 days old for sale I have a non tokened day old joker for sale Message me your offers
-
- 1 reply
- 862 views
-
-
Selling the following. Reserve is 10sc. Post here or contact me where-ever quoting crit name and ID - I will update this post. - Z NB: a reserve in an auction is the equivaent of saying if bids do not reach above that amount, i will not sell the item. If an item is listed as under reserve it is because the current bid is not 10sc or over. Ages based on actual ages day 185 year 5 - None have been previously traded. Imperial Aramor ID 534496-[color="#FFA500"]Package deal-aramour and pimp 3Gold - Blackwood Forest[/color][color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color] Age 352 Tokens [stardust] [emeraldglare] [claw3] [onyxfangs] [claw1] [kellethafire] [goldbelt] [blac…
- 37 replies
- 4.3k views
-
If anyone willing to trade 15sc for 1 Gc pm me via forum. Or Pm Kyuu at MDP. I only accept 15sc or more if you wanna be nice can trade 2 GC.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I'm selling an unicorn avatar (gold edition). [attachment=1786:gold_unicorn_avatar.gif] This is a genuine avatar (Author: MagicDuel)
- 18 replies
- 2.6k views
-
I am selling a semi-rare special creature! Pm me for details.
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
I have 2 that i'll part with. 1. 262 days old with a stardust token 2. 397 days old with a blooddrop2 and blacktear token Im willing to sell/trade them for shop credits or inventory items. message me if your interested
-
- 0 replies
- 863 views
-
-
Age 104 (Day: 182) [u]Forum-PM me bids.[/u] [b]Tokens:[/b] Dark Shield Onyx Fangs Black Diamonds [i] (I prefer coins)[/i] [b]Highest Bid At this moment: [/b]3 Gold
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I'm looking to buy 20 Credits for 5GC & 25SC I will also add my piece of bone if needed. Pm here or contact me in-game if interested in selling.
-
- 0 replies
- 756 views
-
-
# name__________id_____age__at day_token__bid/who #1 dark archer__151xxx__711*_174____ . #2 dark archer__154xxx__708*_174____ . [s]#3 dark archer__576xxx__208__174____ darkshield/clawII/blooddropI_[/s]_7sc/Totenkopf_sold [s]#4 Imperial A.__602xxx__133__174____ stardust__[/s]6sc/Esmerelda sold [s]#5 (color)Joker_616xxx__142__174____ .__2sc/adiomino[/s]sold [s]#6 angien_______618xxx__137*_174____ .__3sc/apophys #7 angien_______618xxx__136*_174____ .__3sc/apophys[/s] sold [s]#8 priest_______621xxx__125__174____ antifreeze_2sc[/s] Mourn sold [s]#9 priest_______622xxx__125__174____ stardust[/s]2sc Mr Mystery sold [s]#10 BP archer___621xxx__123__174____ stardust__1…
-
- 18 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
I want to buy tokened bird/s, if you wish to sell them pm me.
-
- 3 replies
- 992 views
-
Member Statistics
- 4586 Total Members
- 936 Most Online
-
Adeptus Newest Member ·
Forum Statistics
- Total Topics 17.6k
- Total Posts 182.9k