Ve and Vp from voting dont go over max.

It happened to me a few times already..

Usually when you vote and got max ve/ap/vp, they go over max value..

But today as with other times, only the Ap increased, the ve and vp didnt go over max.

*clicks the imaginary Troubleshoot button and waits for an answer*

Another factor that seems to impact it is that if your VE/VP is ALREADY at max, it will fairly commonly not got over. I have been getting that for years, I find the easiest way to fix it (if that is your issue) is to just push your VP higher (walk around a little) and your VE lower (have a fight), as it only occurs if that are AT max, not over or above.

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' timestamp='1310594307' post='87856']
Another factor that seems to impact it is that if your VE/VP is ALREADY at max, it will fairly commonly not got over. I have been getting that for years, I find the easiest way to fix it (if that is your issue) is to just push your VP higher (walk around a little) and your VE lower (have a fight), as it only occurs if that are AT max, not over or above.
[/quote]

That shouldn't happen. If it doesn't go over is probably because the timer resets. I just tested and It DO go over with Max VE, VP, etc etc.

@ Quashen same question, did you refreshed before and after voting?

@ Mods please move topic to [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/forum/229-free-credit-problems/"]FREE CREDITS PROBLEMS[/url]

[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/forum/229-free-credit-problems/"]
[/url]

Edited by BFH

Yes, I did refresh, several times..

And I think Kyphis is right. I was having my ve and vp at max already.. And my timer had 10min left so ..

It might affect in some way. If it happens again let me know. Please test again if voting with full ve, vp, and such doesn't give you the bonus. Remember to refresh before and after, and to check the server time.

Please post here what you find.

• 2 weeks later...