Forum Upgrade Planned

Chewett

• Root Admin

The forum will be upgraded to a new greater version. This is a big change and therefore may cause some problems, bugs or issues.

During an upgrade, it will give lots of errors, and possibly not be avalible during the upgrade. If the forum is down for longer than an hour, please email me at

[council]

by replacing contact with Chewett.

The time-frame for the upgrade is unknown since there are a lot of requests for this new upgrade.

I shall post any updates regarding this here.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1312304742' post='89332']
as you can probably tell, the forum has been upgraded.

If anyone doesnt work, refresh the page(F5), clear cache and if its still not fixed, Post here :)
[/quote]
I most tell it looks great! Good job :D

• Root Admin

the skin has been edited a bit by me, nothing visible, but to change a couple things.

However if anything doesnt work, it might possibly be me, so please post it up assuming you have checked the above points first.

• Root Admin

No, that issue started recently before the update and we have been dealing with those members with bans. But since they have been reported and removed quickly you probably missed them.

However now i can disable it, and i have. Thanks for your report

On quick reply;
[attachment=3096:forum update error 1.png]

On "proper" reply page;
[attachment=3095:forum update error 2.png]

Circled bits, misaligned

LE: oh, also hid your forum sig, so have to look for where there's a view again button, guess in options somewhere - be nice if there was a button same place as where the one to hide it was

LE2: Oh yeah, latest IE, windows 7

Edited by Grido

• Root Admin

I will look into it but it isnt merely a case of pressing a button, it requires time to work out how its coded, and then actually code it.

Not to mention some of the forum is closed source and i cant edit it anyway, But i might be able to make it a skin option, i shall think

• Root Admin

Bug regarding some topics.

Some topics will give this error when you try to read them:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_gallery_global_11::bbCode() in /home/magicdue/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/gallery/extensions/bbcode/gallery.php on line 298"

This is due to one of the gallery plug-in's, which i have reported and am awating feedback from the forum peoples.

Thank you for VonUngernSternberg for reporting this issue.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1312570671' post='89582']
Oh... i initially thought you wanted it still under the name, I knew of the "on hover" player information showing. I guessed you wanted it faster...
[/quote]
Well that would certainly be great please, if it's not too much work to code it :)

• Root Admin

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1312574226' post='89585']
Bug regarding some topics.

Some topics will give this error when you try to read them:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_gallery_global_11::bbCode() in /home/magicdue/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/gallery/extensions/bbcode/gallery.php on line 298"

This is due to one of the gallery plug-in's, which i have reported and am awating feedback from the forum peoples.

Thank you for VonUngernSternberg for reporting this issue.
[/quote]

This bug has been fixed, any pages that previously had errors on them ([url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/10072-wookie-de-masquerade/"]example[/url]) should now be viewable