holiday for me (chewett)

Chewett

• Root Admin

Im on holiday this week, Might not answer questions or reply to you on the forum. Any forum changes will be left until when i get back.

Mods can be contacted to ask anything that they can deal with (such as closing topics and such), But if the matter involved is secretive in nature (forum alts, forum changes) you should send me a pm and wait til i return or reply.

• Root Admin

Holiday ended monday, and a new leave of absence starts today, effective immediatly for two weeks.

All questions regarding the forum should be first sent to any other moderator. if they need to they can then raise it with me by inviting me into the pm. I should only be contacted if the issue is secretive (regarding forum alts as an example) or if it is something only i can do (ban people properly, change forum settings, description and such)

if unsure, about if a mod can do something ask, but secretive matters should go directly to me, for i will promise complete anonymity regarding any forum related issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

So, Slightly shorter but im back mostly. New ways to entertain me have been found, And luckily they do still include MD.

anything can be send to me as im just another mod. Forum changes shall be done over this weekend to catch up on the work.

as for the reason, well people <> me off quite a lot. But ignorance is bliss.