ORE - Open Research Effort

• Root Admin

The location of resources is something that i feel everyone should know, and i was glad to see that Sieghart would be releasing this data, And although there have been many comments asking when it would be released, why and such. It hasnt happened.

So here it is, I shall be collecting a list of the resources at a location and posting it here. If you would like to help, say you have already collected the infomation then you can pm me to me and i will add them to my document that will DEFINITELY be posting for FREE.

Marind Bell: The Warrior, Kyphis
Necrovion: The Warrior
No Mans Land: The Warrior, Kyphis
MDA: The Warrior, Kyphis
Loreroot: The Warrior
GG: The Warrior, Kyphis
Tribunal: Kyphis, VonUngernSternberg, Grido
Underground: The Warrior, Kyphis
Labyrinth: Kyphis

[s]Currently we dont have any data, i shall be working on a specific area once i have had some feedback on what others have already.[/s]

Im slowly getting some information from people, Currently im looking for any and all data from any lands, no matter if we have it or not. This is so that we can try and get a full picture, if any resources were added or changed from when the people collected the data.

After a couple days of getting data, there may be a specific area we are lacking new or current data, So then i will ask specifically for people to go get some data. I have a tonn of AP like most vets, so will probably venture into tribunal to check and collect some data.

Thanks for all who are sending information my way!

Edited by Chewett

• Root Admin

[quote name='Vicarious' timestamp='1314542379' post='90906']
Awiiyas.
[/quote]
[quote name='Vicarious' timestamp='1314539244' post='90899']
It has been released? It's in a K Doc.
[/quote]

The contents of the K doc is at odds with what you have said, Espically this part

[quote]This map will become an integral part of MD. It is to be used, but not shared. The only people with access to it are those in this K Doc. If you wish to share it, please ask my permission. I can't enforce this, but it is my wish and I hope that you will respect it. I spent a lot of time and effort gathering this information, and I hope that you can share my enthusiasm by allowing it to remain as a K Doc.[/quote]

Because currently that K doc is public, Which the contents of is, seems to say it is only avalible to those in the K Doc.

Any clarification?

Well, the idea is that, if you join the K Doc, you must submit your own piece of information. You can't just mooch off of it. Right? So... instead of it being completely free, which people will take advantage of it, I decided that people should earn the right to view it. AKA, the K Doc. :D

From what I know, K Docs are hardly ever used anymore, so I wanted a way to get it started up again. For instance, I have had over 20 people as me for my resource map. I declined pretty much all of them because they offered nothing in return. (I never wanted items, or creatures or anything tangible) I was hoping they would trade information. And Awiiya was the first and only to do so. :)

Wait, aren't K Docs locked? O.o

Edited by Vicarious

• Root Admin

[quote name='Vicarious' timestamp='1314546983' post='90919']
Well, the idea is that, if you join the K Doc, you must submit your own piece of information. You can't just mooch off of it. Right? So... instead of it being completely free, which people will take advantage of it, I decided that people should earn the right to view it. AKA, the K Doc. :D

From what I know, K Docs are hardly ever used anymore, so I wanted a way to get it started up again. For instance, I have had over 20 people as me for my resource map. I declined pretty much all of them because they offered nothing in return. (I never wanted items, or creatures or anything tangible) I was hoping they would trade information. And Awiiya was the first and only to do so. :)

Wait, aren't K Docs locked? O.o
[/quote]

As grido has said, i have said yours is publicly open. Are you sure you pressed some of the buttons correctly?