Letter to RJ

Indyra

Dear RJ,

As the leader of the Lair Keepers and the Guardian of the Lair i would like to inform you that the Lair is still closed for everybody. Being inside the Lair is an insult to the LK and to Golemus. No matter how you've entered it again it's still against the rules. i would like to remember you that that specific location has the following[b] Tags: [/b] dwelling, Sanctuary, No jump, No transfers, Item collecting so as a Lair Keeper it is my personal right to dwell or rest there .Even more changing the location name is an offense.
Insulting me for being there as part of my role only proves that you are not the SmartAss you think you are. You are only frustrated from loosing your role as a consequence to your own actions.
Please refrain from insults or any actions of this type or i will take it personaly
If you want to prove your self , act accordingly not as a lame player who doesn;t know how to loose. You only manage to make things worse for yourself.

This is the second time you offend me and Golemus.

[img]http://uploadimage.ro/images/40861336291071326837.jpg[/img]
[img]http://uploadimage.ro/images/52324740806877003326.jpg[/img]

Edited by Indyra

not that I want to respond to this, but the no jump tag was there before one of your alliance members "accidentally" jumped there before... So it doesn't prevent people from jumping TO you. It prevents people from jumping FROM the location.

[quote name='smartalekrj' timestamp='1317988796' post='93479']not that I want to respond to this, but the no jump tag was there before one of your alliance members "accidentally" jumped there before... So it doesn't prevent people from jumping TO you. It prevents people from jumping FROM the location.[/quote]

if you did not want to respond then why did you?

You still desecrated the cave and bragged about it.
You are in the wrong and i really hope the punishment fits this time.

1: adding things to your post AFTER I posted is stupid, you could reply afterwards instead of making a retarded scene. 2: you chose to make this public vs the council keeping it private. 3: I did not make it public about the area after i had changed it. 4: the only person that has made this public is the topic starter. Do not try to attack me based on biased assumptions. Come up with something real. btw I sent tothe council the messages in the DracHorn Lair before this topic started based on the facts i already knew. Yrth, nothing to do with you other than i am curious how i "bragged" about it and would like to see proof.(I do get drunk and forget things, but don't remember bragging about a thing that I meant to keep privvy). And again I would rather refrain from this being public as it's not in a public area and the only person to make it public is someone who and I quote said "i would like to inform you that the Lair is still closed for everybody." Appartently not everybody.

btw chewett.. i can understand changing a post before someone else posts, but afterwards makes the forum useless for this type of thing. i request this topic be closed based on inadequate information and multiple changes to posts to try to better oneself.

Edited by Chewett
removed obsenities

[quote]I did not make it public about the area after i had changed it.[/quote]

[color=#808080][i]yes, you offended someone and abused a Wish Shop feature to do so and you didn't make it public, how odd...[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]I, for one, am glad that it was made public, good to know what actions make the "Foundation for a better tomorrow" you talk about on the mood panel...[/i][/color]

[quote name='smartalekrj' timestamp='1318047612' post='93531']
2: you chose to make this public vs the council keeping it private.
3: I did not make it public about the area after i had changed it.
4: the only person that has made this public is the topic starter. Do not try to attack me based on biased assumptions. Come up with something real or STFU. btw I sent tothe council the messages in the DracHorn Lair before this topic started based on the facts i already knew. Yrth, nothing to do with you other than i am curious how i "bragged" about it and would like to see proof.(I do get drunk and forget things, but don't remember bragging about a thing that I meant to keep privvy). And again I would rather refrain from this being public as it's not in a public area and the only person to make it public is someone who and I quote said "i would like to inform you that the Lair is still closed for everybody." Appartently not everybody.
[/quote]

Here you go :D

I dont always need to be there to see it. When you make something public other see it for me.

[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=dIVAvToHMCZavDUqK1TCsw,,"][color=#bc9434]SmartAlekRJ[/color][/url]: [/b]i changed a subtitle to a place ^_^
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=I3mcUYjpE-O4T0-6CUDR-A,,"][color=#bc9434]Marvolo[/color][/url]: [/b]'RJs cave' ? :P
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=dIVAvToHMCZavDUqK1TCsw,,"][color=#bc9434]SmartAlekRJ[/color][/url]: [/b]no cant use names
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=I3mcUYjpE-O4T0-6CUDR-A,,"][color=#bc9434]Marvolo[/color][/url]: [/b]true
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=dIVAvToHMCZavDUqK1TCsw,,"][color=#bc9434]SmartAlekRJ[/color][/url]: [/b]"Home of a SmartAss"
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=dIVAvToHMCZavDUqK1TCsw,,"][color=#bc9434]SmartAlekRJ[/color][/url]: [/b]lmao
[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=I3mcUYjpE-O4T0-6CUDR-A,,"][color=#bc9434]Marvolo[/color][/url]: [/b]XD

so umm let me see i guess you got it wrong and being drunk is not an excuse it is stupidity.

This has everything to do with me. i am the KING of Golemus any matter that involves the land involves me
ether that be directly or indirectly. So get of your high horse.

This is made public by your actions ALONE you messed up so deal with it.

I have made my punishment request tot he council regards this and i really hope the action it this time.

Edited by Yrthilian

[Quote]2: you chose to make this public vs the council keeping it private. 3: I did not make it public about the area after i had changed it. 4: the only person that has made this public is the topic starter[/quote]

I chose to make this public after notifiyng the Council and the King about your actions! The Council didn;t choose to keep this private and didn;t inform me that i should keep it private, it was only my decision . I made it public because it's my job to protect The Lair and you chose to insult me as it's protector! Even more you started to "whisper to people about what you have done Yrth has alredy posted the proof".
You wouldn;t have made public in your life time You only chose to spread this "new gossip"about what you did. That nobody could see since they don;t have acces!Again this offensive to Golemus.
As for the restrictions for accesing this locations "You of all people should know better what "ëverybody" means especially since you have been in my position and chose to desecrate the Lair and abuse it. That;s why the Lair has Guardians ! To protect it form people öf "good will "like you
Therefore by this post i ask The Council to consider you actions wisely especially since this is not the first abuse!

Edited by Indyra

RJ has committed the following crimes, according to Indyra
1. Insulting Indyra
2. Changing the subtitle of a location

Regarding number 1: This is not against the rules, it happens all the time. Personal fights should not be dealt with by the Council.
And number 2: He did not change the subtitle to his name, but he did change it to a swear.
Sasha got three weeks for changing the name of a public location to her name, I suggest RJ gets three weeks as well.

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1318111047' post='93614']
RJ has committed the following crimes, according to Indyra
1. Insulting Indyra
2. Changing the subtitle of a location

Regarding number 1: This is not against the rules, it happens all the time. Personal fights should not be dealt with by the Council.
And number 2: He did not change the subtitle to his name, but he did change it to a swear.
Sasha got three weeks for changing the name of a public location to her name, I suggest RJ gets three weeks as well.
[/quote]

Pip....just to make things clear..
I can deal with his insults but i won't accept offensive behavior towards The Lair and Golemus! he has repeatedly abused and desecrated this location.
This letter was only a warning to RJ since i;m not able to do more in this matter. The insults : only show his character but his actions must be dealt by The Council and judged by other players who need to form an opinion about him .( This is why i chose to make things public). Wheather it's a good opinion or a bad one , It;s their choise!

P.S Not to mention that if i wouldn;t made it public most of the other players would have never know about it

Edited by Indyra

[quote name='Shadowseeker' timestamp='1318111136' post='93615']
It was an area where he commited previous crimes though. Which by normal standards would mean increased punishment.
[/quote]
Increased punishments for previous crimes have only mattered in cases where the current crime is the same or similar to the last one, such as MRI and CrazyMike's cases. These are two different crimes: The previous was giving access to others, the current is related to swearing in public.

[quote name='Curiose' timestamp='1318111137' post='93616']
You forget having access to something that he should not have access to.
[/quote]
As far as I know, RJ's access to the lair was never taken away.
[color="#CCCCCC"]Ann. 818 - [2009-04-18 20:36:34 - Alpha 8] [/color]- Access is removed from everybody except RJ
[color="#CCCCCC"]Ann. 1685 - [2010-11-29 00:04:03 - Stage 10][/color] - RJ is trapped in the lair for 1 month

[quote name='Indyra' timestamp='1318111691' post='93617']
I can deal with his insults but i won't accept offensive behavior towards The Lair and Golemus! he has repeatedly abused and desecrated this location.
[/quote]
Then Yrth should deal with that, as king of the offended land, not the Council.

Anyways, I am only making a suggestion as a third party who is not involved, whether or not anybody listens is their choice.

Edited by Pipstickz

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1318127886' post='93625']

Then Yrth should deal with that, as king of the offended land, not the Council.

[/quote]

The Lair is my responsability. I submited the issue to the Council and the KIng as the higher authorities who can deal with this sort of things As the King he has the right to submit it , again , to the Council .

[quote name='Curiose' timestamp='1318131346' post='93626']
I mean, it was closed in general from the public except for those obvious.
[/quote]
To be honest, I never did really understand the status of the drachorn cave. IIRC, Mur once said that while it is "restricted/closed", those with access may still enter, as long as they do not do things crossing the line such as the previous lair training incident.
Now if my memory is correct, after that the cave was closed regardless of access, but then the lair keepers was formed and Indy was given access inside, which lead me to think that those with access to the lair are allowed to enter (otherwise their access would have been taken away?).
Now speaking about obvious, seeing as RJ apparently still has his access, I would assume that he is technically allowed to enter.

I'm just speaking for this aspect that you brought up, and not commenting about the other acts he did inside.

I do not know how recent this is, or if it was put up due to this incident but:

To never do anything that could harm Golemus:

Including provoking a conflict due to pride or arrogance. This includes trying to use closed off areas of Golemus like the Drachorn Lair Issue.

(NOTE: Until further notice drachorn Lair is closed explicitly, regardless if you have access to it or not)

directed at pip:

[b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=FqKPG2HV2lb70eSXH79kuw,,"][color="#7e5132"]:::::::[/color][/url]: [/b][i][color="#cc0000"]SmartAlekRJ: Is that a comeback ? I wipe my ass with sharper stuff than this. [/color][/i]::::::::

the word ass technically isn't a swear in the game if the autotyping stuff show up with it. At least thats what I was going with when I thought it up. I'm just pointing out this not trying to get inbetween anything ^_^

The point of the swearing rule is that there could be, say, a 10 year old who joins, sees this, their parents see it too, MD loses a player, and a player loses MD. It doesn't matter what YOU consider a swear, it matters what that child's parents consider a swear. This is ESPECIALLY bad when it could be considered something officially part of the game.

Mur made the swearing rule, and he also (I assume) put those special chat functions in the game. He's allowed to break his own rules, though I'm sure if there were a complaint about that particular chat message, Mur would remove it.

this is true for the USA, however most countries dont consider ass to be a relevant swear. Kinda like in the USA the word "after" isn't considered a swear. then again how many times have you seen "lmao" in md? just cause it is subbed doesn't mean it's not a valid to its full context.

[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/10384-jumped-inside-drachorns-lair/page__hl__%2Bdrachorn+%2Blair__fromsearch__1"]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/10384-jumped-inside-drachorns-lair/page__hl__%2Bdrachorn+%2Blair__fromsearch__1[/url] in reference to the "accidental" jump, which as seen from the top of the topic is what i was referring to.