Plugin and game crash while opening mail

Krioni

The Adobe Flash Player crashes whenever I open mail inside the game. It is consistent for me, and happens on different machines with the same version of Chrome and Adobe.

Google Chrome version: 15.0.874.121
Adobe Flash Player version: 11.1.102.55

Edit: Just as an FYI, this problem does not happen on the latest Firefox.

Edited by Krioni

i have the same experince in the ingame mail management- specifically what makes the whole thing crash is, in my case, the sorting cloud.
works perfectly fine in firefox, but firefox is then slower in my experience on everything else.

more than a MD bug, is an ajax/chrome bug i guess.

would be nice to be able to switch off the sorting cloud in some kind of "options panel"

It sounds a like a adobe plugin issue, they are not very stable.

[quote name='Pentdragon' timestamp='1322525606' post='96786']
would be nice to be able to switch off the sorting cloud in some kind of "options panel"
[/quote]
This was a joke, right? This option has been available for months.

[quote name='Rendril' timestamp='1322543537' post='96794']
It sounds a like a adobe plugin issue, they are not very stable.

This was a joke, right? This option has been available for months.
[/quote]

Pentdragon is a newer player, and it took me a good month to notice the "options" off to the far right of the screen when I first started. IT was easy to overlook on a smaller resolution 15" monitor I had been using, since most of the "action" for MD is in the middle of chat and on the left icons. :)

Back on topic, yes, I've noticed similar things crashing randomly in mail, but it seems to have cleared up for me automagically (possibly due to plugin updates?)

The problem at least went away for me on disabling the cloud. It may have been the thing causing the crash, though I am not skilled enough to tell. If you are having the same problem try disabling it and let us know if it works!

• 1 month later...