Alms for the Poor

(Zl-eye-f)-nea

The response to this really has been phenomenal. After today's rounds I am still left with 57 silver!

Thank you to Kiley, Aelis, Peace, Neno Veliki, Miq, Zentao, Phantasm, Shantu, FireStarter, Manda, Chewett and Shadowseeker for today's alms!
(sorry if I missed anyone)

- The alms are being received with great thanks.

Z

I just remembered, I DID miss someone. Roland, very kindly, has donated a bunch of branches to be given out. I haven't given those out yet.
- On this note, please be careful giving me resource type items due to how they clump together I will not be able to distribute. Branches I had none of so that was all cool in this case.

Edited by (Zl-eye-f)-nea
memory malfunction

Thanks to Keith Moon (1Gold & some silver), Ailith, Kamisha, Child of the Soul, Phantasm, Sunfire (sawdust), Sharazhad and Shemhazaj for today's alms!
(&Seig for future alms )

I have 46 silver after today's rounds, & the gold.

Z

Edited by (Zl-eye-f)-nea

That's really cool to hear CoTS :D - I do let them know its from the people of MD not from me if they say thanks.

Thanks to Ailith, Falronn (Rainbow candies), Peace (Tea & silver) and Shemhazaj for yesterday's alms!

Thought I'd try a different time slot. I have 46 silver, some candy & the Gold after this morning's rounds.

([size=2]Remember if you have no items I cannot see if you have money or not so I will assume you don't, if I'm wrong then please pass it on to someone / let me know - I don't discriminate on the basis of age, some players who are very old have nothing. I'm also not an alt checker, so same goes. Ta[/size])

Z

Thanks to Jolla (heat jar & silver), Shadowseeker (tea), Dst (flowers), Falronn (box of rainbow candies), Tipu (tea), Falen Angel, Ailith (silver & gold), Zentao and Sasha's Prescence (Gold) for the alms from yesterday and today!

I have a gold, the box, the flowers and 43 silver after today's rounds.

Z

Thanks to Shadowseeker, Duxie (creatures), Passant the Weak (spell stone), Muratus del Mur (creatures) and someone who gave me a spell stone who I don't know who it is!

I have 45silver, 1gold (my base gold is 4 so I have 5 right now), flowers & candy/box after today's rounds.

Z

• 2 weeks later...

The last alms received were as follows:

princess katt on behalf of Tal (silver), falronn (silver & Candy), jolla (silver), peace (tea, silver), dst (locate stone), Marvolo (invis stone), ledah (silver), Ailith (silver), dragul mongarth (rainbow candy), sasha's presence (silver), shemhazaj (silver), ? (heat jar), keida (candy & silver), jadendew (candy)

I have alms of 44 silver remaining. I can either donate this as a wad of silver somewhere or continue to give it out until Im back to my base. Will do the latter if I get no feedback.

Z

• 3 weeks later...