Too many Holiday Sweets?

Fyrd Argentus

Is all you want for Christmas to keep your teeth, after all those sweets?

Then you're in luck! Mur has donated a number of gold coins we could use as fillings, and I have opened up the MDA Dental Office in the hut north of Wind's Sanctuary. Everyone (or at least the first few dozen) can come by and get their gold - and maybe their wish!

[u]Contest.....[/u]
As usually with Fyrd's work, things are in a muddle. You are going to have to uncover 10 magic enchantments and use them in sequence to get your gold. One enchanted phrase is given randomly to each player so, really, this is all about "sharing" during this Holiday Season.

Go to the hut north of Wind's Sanctuary, use password "LOOK" and follow the signs to the Dentist's Office.

[u]Rules....[/u]
First to finish gets a wishpoint if eligible, otherwise 5 credits. The first few dozen get a gold.

I probably won't shut this down until it becomes too easy.... certainly not until after christmas or if I run out of Mur's gold.

Don't make me explain the rules about using alts to benefit your other accounts unless you really don't know....

I will have records of who got which enchanted phrases. Special prize to anybody who actually guesses one. Ha! Unlikely!

Sponsorships welcome - so you might get an extra "toy" after you leave.

[Edit: Sharing is one thing, spoiling the fun by giving it all away is quite another....]

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

Well, it looks like the wp goes to Eon, unless somebody cares to do an alt-check and come up with something.

Results to date (but it's still open for business):

List of Dental Patients:
10:1:ChildOfTheSoul
3:11:darkraptor
6:11:*Clock Master*
3:4:Tal
1:11:Seigheart
5:11:Fire Starter
9:1:Duke of Malfi
1:11:Eon
2:11:*Shadowseeker*
7:2:Eon Von Matterhorn
5:1:Index Arcanum
7:4:Sunfire
8:11:Princ Rhaegar
8:1:lashtal
9:1:Tasselhoff
5:11:Esmaralda
4:1:*Burns*
1:2:septyni
3:5:Phantom Orchid
2:1:Neno Veliki
8:1:Grido
7:1:Awiiya
3:1:Maebius
10:1:lava
1:1:*Mya Celestia*
::Tarith
10:1:Anruil
10:1:Chewett

List of Dental Fillings Complete:
Eon
darkraptor
*Shadowseeker*
Esmaralda
*Clock Master*
Princ Rhaegar
Seigheart
Fire Starter

Okay, okay -- first is clue you got, second is next step needed. 11 means finished.

I probably should NOT of published who got what, but I was in a hurry...

Hopefully that won't help the new group any -- if the finished folks don't spoil it for them.

Edited by Fyrd Argentus