The confusion of Santa

Muratus del Mur

Hmm.. I do recall that Atnas said only those who asked in chat would receive presents. People were saying "Player X has not yet received anything" and he responded something like "it is up to them to ask in chat/PM". (Not sure if everyone on that account was going by those rules, or not).

So if you were standing there idle/not speaking, I'm not surprised you didn't get anything, from the way gifts were handed out.

Why so many complainers? In real life if you don't wait around to be given something or you don't even show up you are not automatically given the item. I was there at GoE and had to wait my turn like all the others and had to ask confused santa for a gift. It was not bestowed upon me just for my presence. Children who want a present from Santa write a letter or go see him in person to let Santa know they want a present and have been good and deserve to have one given to them. Thank you again Confused Santa for my Murmas present, I thought everything about the event went fine.

I was there and met santa, and when I stepped forward when santa asked who hasn't gotten a gift from him yet, he gave me a cookie (a gift4 spell with "cookie" as the casting name). I could verify that the spell was casted on me because it has my ID there (unless I'm misunderstanding something and gift4 is another spell xD). But I can't find anything new, neither in my creature inventory nor my item inventory. No CTCs in PM either. So unless I misunderstood something, I believe Santa's gift for me hasn't arrived yet (lazy mail reindeers >.>).

I've come back here in this period just like a fossil but with no intention to be entity of that kind.
It was coincidence that I come back this time of the year, I was not very aware that is Christmas since in my religion it isn't and if I 'was' then I really forgot that for MD it is celebration period.

Please judge right, I answered on Santas request for gift 2 times, but I did not get anything.

A.