Problem with Notebook

Quas

Greetings.

Today is the day 7, in wich the notebook had some updates..

I just opened my notebook to find between my texts everywhere allot of " / " ..and "r " and " n "

I got that, I was warned about damaging my content.. but

two days ago I made a backup on a notepad, now I copy paste that content back in my MD notebook.. I save.. and suddenly it fills up with " / , r , n" like before..

What ever I write, doesnt matter if copy pasted or not, gets flooded by those characters..

For example:

[spoiler]~Loreroot~\\\\r\\\\n \\r\\n \r\n
\\\\r\\\\n \\r\\n \r\n
\\\\r\\\\n \\r\\n \r\n
\\\\r\\\\n \\r\\n \r\n
This is a land of tradition and peace, but is not ignorant of the ways of war. The land is well protected by it\\\\\\\'s spirits, and no ignorant man can enter it without getting lost in these vast lands.\\\\r\\\\n \\r\\n \r\n[/spoiler]

The more times I save, the more slashes and r , n appear..

My content was fine until I added something to it and saved, now I'm having the same problem as Quas.

[log Example]
[color=#000000][size=3][font=Times]\r\n[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]\r\n[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]:[/size][/color][size=3][url="http://magicduel.com/%22/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=YGBZ1ZNsmZAUcSTPbXL1Xw,,%22"][color=#000000]Brulant ....are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? ::::::::\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n[/color][/url][/size]
[color=#000000][size=3][url="http://magicduel.com/%22/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=YGBZ1ZNsmZAUcSTPbXL1Xw,,%22"]\r\n[/url][/size][/color][size=3][/size]
[/log]

Edited by Brulant