Sugar Rush

Eon

"For this event some places in the game are restricted to compete in. You are to stay out of [b]GG[/b], Tribunal, Necrovion, and places that very few players have access to. Pathkeeper, Fields of Fear, and Deeper GG (not sure what else to call it) are restricted. Story mode locations are restricted as well."

I guess I didn't need to mention deeper GG since I made GG a restriction.

Most of the time GG has a higher ap requirement which would have been a big advantage for GG citizens, at least in the beginning. The gates AP requirement gives them an advantage as well

Edited by Eon

so the over 400 head ball just becomes offlimits when someone who isn't in the event takes my heads, goes to offlimit lands.
IF so then those not in the contest should not be able to take headballs from those who are in the event. This could easily be abuse. Someone not in the contest could take the heads ball, run to an offlimit area, and then laugh as those going after it get disqualified for going to offlimit lands.....wow

In terms of what happened to Phantasm, I had no idea it was restricted for you guys. I was practically encouraged to fight back in another thread regarding fighting between BHC and HC competitors, and I did so and ran to try and get a couple ticks of score out of it. I won't take BHC heads and run in to off limits areas for you guys anymore, but I know that doesn't do anything to fix the problem with Phantasm's disqualification. I try and play fair, and when I got attacked by BHC people I fought back and tried to win. It would seem though that this event could have been planned much better, as in, not during the same time as HC? A lot of confusion and problems would have been avoided in my mind.

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]well... by various posts i assume that BHC is controlled by "higher" powers. some other "higher" powers might also teleport few mortals of their choice into restricted areas and make screen shots of the fact :)[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]that would create at least some random factor of who wins, or make all of them to be disqualified :) fun! :D[/font][/size]

Entering GG takes very little AP, provided you know the combination for the GOE. I have no benefits from being in GG, seeing as I have no allegiances. Also, by saying Deeper GG was off-limits, after you said that GG was off-limits, caused me to mis-understand the rules, and think that GG itself was allowed, and while that mis-understanding was due to me mis-reading the rules, there is still some fault in the way the rules were written, because, most people, when checking a set of rules to see if something is allowed, will stop when they find the section that deals with the action in question, and in this case, as I scan upwards when I'm looking for something, I found the part about Deeper GG, and stopped there, assuming the rest of GG was OK, and ended up being dis-qualified due to this.