The Fate of Khalazdad

[color=#0000cd]Split from http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11589-documentation-of-the-2009-md-war/[/color]
[color=#0000cd]Burns[/color]

Two members of the Khalazdad Dynasty, Marvolo and Amoran K Kol currently possess the remaining half of the cube, and it along with Khalazdad the White are being kept safe. Feel free to add this in.

Also, I believe there may have been more involved with the intitial battle, but you have the main people involved with it posted.

[size=1]Edit: added something.[/size]

Edited by Burns

The cube was Given by ME to Marvolo whom should not have passed it on as part of the agreement.
But i suppose the cube is his to do with as he wishes. As well as Khal the white. I handed them over as
a gesture of Good will and to show no more ill will towards Khal and the people of Necrovian.

Event thought i still maintain that necrovians should not be allowed in Golemus.
and yes i know how little control over that i have but i will move them when i see them :P.

Good job on the information and documentation.

Courious as to why i was given neg rep for my comment?
I honestly dont see why but thoes that did wold be nice to comment.
as my reply to this tread was in responce to a question asked and me being the
one whom took the action explained what was done.

Edited by Yrthilian

Amoran Kalamanira Kol has always been a part of the Khalazdad House. Ask any member of it and you they will not deny it. There is also the fact that Amoran is Sibyl of the Children of the Eclipse, and if anyone noticed.. before Pip took the alliance, there were many many older members that could be called 'legends' in our alliance.

The CoE wants to keep the old legends alive, by paying honor to their memory, and therefore Amoran honors the memory of Khalazdad by not only holding his Cube... but speaking about his legacy to the younger generation in the realm.

Some day, when I have time to learn MD script, I'll be placing a short history of Khalazdad on the remaining side of the cube.. and I intend fully to work on this short history with Peace and Marvolo.

Some aspects of Khalazdad's reign don't deserve the admiration they receive, and I'm talking particularly about his twilight years when he started a "family". What exactly did he do? Sit around and tell stories. He talked and talked and talked, and so the seeds of what's been dubbed New Loreroot flourished in Necrovion. I detest it. Don't get me wrong, personally, he was friendly, generous and knowledgable, but he was not the leader that deserved Necrovion. The Khalazdad "Dynasty" is nothing but a fairytale (read as: Legend) now. It does not have influence outside what it's few members as individuals possess, and to be quite honest, it never did. If you want to keep legends alive, let them remain legends: that's what the wiki, forums and the archives are for.

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1327965199' post='102920']
Some aspects of Khalazdad's reign don't deserve the admiration they receive, and I'm talking particularly about his twilight years when he started a "family". What exactly did he do? Sit around and tell stories. He talked and talked and talked, and so the seeds of what's been dubbed New Loreroot flourished in Necrovion. I detest it. Don't get me wrong, personally, he was friendly, generous and knowledgable, but he was not the leader that deserved Necrovion. The Khalazdad "Dynasty" is nothing but a fairytale (read as: Legend) now. It does not have influence outside what it's few members as individuals possess, and to be quite honest, it never did. If you want to keep legends alive, let them remain legends: that's what the wiki, forums and the archives are for.
[/quote]

It's a sparkly opinion, but to me it's just an opinion. I think he did a fine job in actually trying to bring a roleplay aspect to Necrovion, even if there were some.. like yourself, who did not appreciate or understand what he was trying to do.

As for fairy tales, the aspect of a family does not dissolve simply because someone says that it does. The Dynasty may have lost it's power as a dynasty, as a ruling faction of Necrovion, but it still exists so long as there are people who would wear it's name.

Do I need to copy + paste 8 pages describing what a family system is? I certainly hope that I don't.

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

Wearing the name doesn't change anything. It's quite similar to CoE: with or without the badge, according to you you're still the same group. Wearing the badge doesn't change that.

Nobody needs roleplay about wives and children and all the other stuff that doesn't actually benefit anybody other than perhaps relief from boredom: It's for fun, nothing more. An example of roleplay that was actually worth the time spent on it is the dig that was however long ago, in the graveyard.

Edited by Pipstickz