Shared Slave Item

Seigheart

With the addition of the Leash item, I would like to see a way to "capture" people integrated into the game.

This is how it would work in my eyes:

A shared item (found in Necrovion most likely) would be used on Person A. For them to be captured, they must be held in the spot for a certain amount of time. (1 hour?). If you wanted to escape, you would have to either move away from the scene, or log off.

Capturing a person would then put a Leash in your inventory, and you can tug them around where ever you want! :)

Great we have another restricted item to the general public. I dislike the idea of being a slave which is why I didn't auction my self off. Also due to the low amount of people in the game think about how vacant the world would be if nobody wants to be a slave. If anybody in idle mode can be captured then the entire world turns into a ghost town. an integrated item may be a good idea but I would highly advise you to change your pitch and the repercussions before you make a second attempt.

Yes one slave per week is a possibility but think of this in context. It is not the amount of slaves it is the possibility of being the target. If a person does not want to open them selves up as a target the only safe way to do that is to either option A stay online every hour until the item is used or option B remain offline till the item is used. I am totally fine with having an automated process but that being said the process should have to be agreed by both parties (I mean people in the past did sell them selves into slavery as a way to make money in order to survive for a given time look at Rome) and should be open to more people then just Necrovion citizens since what you are proposing is one of the most powerful items in MD and the first item to make items.

Regardless we are still looking at a very powerful item and that still stands. As your send to spells they are to particular positions on the map not everywhere. All the spells that cause people to be tugged around without restriction to that location are voluntary perhaps not at the time of summoning but a voluntary risk for joining that faction, alliance or soon to be if not already tag.
The repercussions are still in effect regardless of my over sight.

[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1329071713' post='104150']
And it being in Necrovion, only Necrovion citizens can use it.
[/quote]
You can interogate my slaves. I do not think they are being abused or something... yet.
[quote name='Kamisha' timestamp='1329074483' post='104153']
Great we have another restricted item to the general public. I dislike the idea of being a slave which is why I didn't auction my self off. Also due to the low amount of people in the game think about how vacant the world would be if nobody wants to be a slave. If anybody in idle mode can be captured then the entire world turns into a ghost town. an integrated item may be a good idea but I would highly advise you to change your pitch and the repercussions before you make a second attempt.
[/quote]
Why not being able to be captured if you stay not idle for two straight hours and in one location without moving at all? But being able to use escape ways.

Think of it as someone who hunts, sees his prey and stalks it, observes it and make his move to capture his meal? Metaphoricaly speaking of course. The victim has the option to move around to the scenes, unless magic prevents it, or go idle or logout (although I do not want them to reach to that point.) So the hunter continues to hunt, finding his luck elsewhere. If you want somone, give them the chance to react so that the fun can begin. Some prefer to buy slaves, other prefer to capture. Of course, one's leash can be purchased until every second item regrouping date.
[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1329076762' post='104157']
If only one person can make a slave at one time... what's there to be scared of? O.o
[/quote]
[quote name='Kamisha' timestamp='1329078663' post='104164']
Yes one slave per week is a possibility but think of this in context. It is not the amount of slaves it is the possibility of being the target. If a person does not want to open them selves up as a target the only safe way to do that is to either option A stay online every hour until the item is used or option B remain offline till the item is used. I am totally fine with having an automated process but that being said the process should have to be agreed by both parties (I mean people in the past did sell them selves into slavery as a way to make money in order to survive for a given time look at Rome) and should be open to more people then just Necrovion citizens since what you are proposing is one of the most powerful items in MD and the first item to make items.
[/quote]
Why not limit the item to have 3 or 5 uses but once capturing someone it will be useless and you are not to take more? And upon caprturing, the limit time to hold your pet/slave is two weeks(I am saying because that is to me a nice amount of time to have someone. Time flies like an arrow, banana flies like a fruit.)

As for being to Necrovion.
I like this idea. Each land has its own 'fitting' tool. Marind Bell has a lot of water thus the buckets, Loreroot has trees thus the axes and the herbs, Golemus is a land of experimentation and technology, memory stone detectors? And who knows, perhaps Necrovion will open again, or not.

That is all I could think of.
Edited for spellcheck (Iknow I still missed some)

Edited by Peace

I have said what I have to say and stand by that. I am not going to argue this anymore but don't take this as my defeat. If somebody else has something to add that they find a problem with please add. I have exams coming up and I don't have the time to restate my self.

peace.... necro got bone resources scattered around and once it gets "opened" it will most likely get shared bone collectin item

and yeah i dislike idea in one way or another

and by makin that item havin one use and be useable on idle ppl, the only target that comes to mine mind is eon, like he isnt being targeted by enough spells and items already >_>