Broken Pattern Gazeebo interior

Akasha

wait, so i'm wasting my time even trying it? i will get nothing? :\

Seriously. turn this off so that the rest of us new players don't waste 5 hours of our life on this.

I think we'll just have to wait untill it is fully implemented, so that we'll just gain the reward automaticly.

We won't get the reward automatically, we have to solve the puzzle again. it's seriously a hard puzzle. it should be turned off until the reward is in place so that other new players dont wander onto it unknowingly like i did and spend my whole day working on it. :)

I think we'll just have to wait untill it is fully implemented, so that we'll just gain the reward automaticly.

What I actually mean is...

That in time, I think, they'll make if fully functional, so that you will get some kind of reward automaticly after solving the puzzle.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I'm just another noob who found the puzzle, solved it, got the message about the challenge upon solution, checked the change log, and discovered that the said challenge was over. :) Anyway, I love puzzles, especially mathematical ones like this one, so I don't mind the few hours spent. :) I even sent the email describing my method as instructed. Must be my ego. :)

By the way, I don't think it's easier or harder to solve from all black to all orange or just go straight to all orange. If you've really figured out the puzzle, then you should be able to make the tiles' colors any combination without more difficulty than finding the nature of the puzzle in the first place.

• 11 months later...

[quote name='Braiton' post='6266' date='Mar 26 2008, 09:15 PM']Well, i think making all tiles black is impossible since you will always have to click a tile, making it orange. So you can only have 1 orange tile and the rest black.[/quote]

It is possible to turn them all black. Since there is a combination of 4 tiles that turn all tiles on/off, the easiest way to see that is if you first solve the puzzle and then turn all the tiles off.

Cheers,

Cutler