Broken Pattern Gazeebo interior

Akasha

[quote name='Numerius Felix' date='10 August 2009 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1249933905' post='39163']
I've already solved the Gazebo, but to those who solved it with coded algorithms, is the puzzle P-complete?
[/quote]
I know an algorithm that is order n³ and it doesn't require jumps/breaks/continues, only simple loops. There is also only one solution for the puzzle, although it is possible for similar puzzles to have multiple solutions. Afaik that qualifies for P-complete.

[quote name='Kafuuka' date='10 August 2009 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1249936522' post='39167']
I know an algorithm that is order n³ and it doesn't require jumps/breaks/continues, only simple loops. There is also only one solution for the puzzle, although it is possible for similar puzzles to have multiple solutions. Afaik that qualifies for P-complete.
[/quote]

Eep, I'll have to keep thinking now. Slowness is unacceptable!

Only one solution? I could swear there were infinitely many.

[quote name='Numerius Felix' date='11 August 2009 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1249952194' post='39178']
Eep, I'll have to keep thinking now. Slowness is unacceptable!

Only one solution? I could swear there were infinitely many.
[/quote]
There definitely can't be more than 68 719 476 736.

repeating SS's question.....

also for future reference when taking screen shots try to include the name and ID at the top of the screen(i doubt it matters cos your name is in the chat/player list), you would still get the reward though i would think

[quote]
If you had read the topic, you should know there ought to have been something telling you what to do...how the heck did you manage that without that?
[/quote]

Without what? I've pmed Mur right after I solved it, maybe I'll just wait. And I didn't took down some notes that I wished I should have, I just observed the patterns and now I can't remember.

Edited by King Lazarus

without suggesting people are trying to cheat here, some of the edges on your screenie look extremely ragged, while others are displayed just about perfect...
i neither know nor care whether you have done some changes to that print-screen or if it's just crappy resolution, i just want to point it out...

Not only been told, I did it firsthand and got it...

I redid it today, and the popup still is there. If you did not get it, I'd advise you to check your settings, and if then nothing happens, people WILL wonder why you didn't get it.

Edit: Alternatively give me your solution sheet. I solved it, and I can check and confirm whether your browser is at fault or not. And of course I don't mean post the answer here, I mean over PM.

Edited by Shadowseeker

Why? Isn't that possible? Look, if you're thinking that I did some hocus pocus about this, well then fine think what you want, but I know in myself that I solved this and I just want to know you guys that I've wasted hours tryin' to solve this puzzle, which later have been doubted. And NO POP-UPS appeared I swear to god. I don't want to argue with you guys anymore, I cheated... Happy now?

EDIT: I'm not that guy Tom...

Edited by King Lazarus

oh no, it's possible, hell someone's done it before (Rex), i'm just amazed you managed to do it in 4 hours by clicking randomly, wouldve thought it would take longer

and yeah, it can still be proven(not that you're under doubt), just the pop-up had no reason not to appear which is odd, to say the least

Everybody tries it ad random first I guess, so it's no surprise some people actually find it that way and do so rather quickly. Some people do win the lottery at their first time playing it, others don't win even after the thousandth attempt.

In my case, after solving it a new tab is opened, with the text "Alert, if you solved the puzzle[...]". If there is no pop up, alert, new tab or new window, check your browser settings and plugins? Blocking popups is quite a common feature due to the abundance of pop up spam.