• Root Admin

[quote name='Apocrypha Aquila' timestamp='1350453379' post='124133']
I went through that link before i posted actually. I'm just saying that by this it just raises an insecurity factor, atleast for an artist like me to put up new idea's and display my work openly to the members of MD.
[/quote]

The forum is accessible by everyone, its not a private forum so its indexable by google and other people. Facebook is the least of your worries since anyone on the internet can access this...

if you use facebook its likely your facebook being flagged as viewing it.

it's not that big a chance. MD has a very strict policy about avatars being original works and only featured here.
It's also why only the artist may upload the avatar.

And not only do they have a policy, they also enforce it. Several folks have already been banned from uploading avatars that where plain stolen and/or eyeballed copies. For my first few submissions I was asked to send a high res scan. So keep your paper versions filed away as proof that you drew it and you should be safe from any nefarious type stealing the art.

Well I've seen the restrictions on the image part by MD and thats one factor which made me a little confident to go ahead and paste my work...To be Only member specific...

Btw I browsed through your gallery while going through MD artworks by people...You're good..!! Don't let go of the flow mate..;)