CITIZENSHIP by Crash Test Dummy

Leixer

[quote name='Miq' timestamp='1355852031' post='128420']
Right now as far as i know not voting == negative vote. i'd suggest something like this: not voting == 50%-70% of your loyalty as negative

[/quote]

That's not quite correct .

[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13234-positive-and-negative-votes-value/"]http://magicduel.inv...ve-votes-value/[/url]

Edited by Valldore Nal

From Dummy:
(PEERCENTAGE NEEDED ) * (TOTAL ACTIVE LANDSCORE - LANDSCORE OF THOSE ABSTAINING) <= (POSITIVE LANDSCORE - NEGATIVE LANDSCORE)

And as far as i know "negative landscore" contains "votes against" and "not voting" .

There is no mention of separate "null" vote that you have in your post Valldore. As far as i know (and i may be wrong) they equal.

The Total Active Landscore consists of 4 factors .

Those that have voted positive, those that have voted negative, those that haven't voted at all, and those that chose to abstain. In order to calculate the number of land score needed to be accumulated so that the vote will be successful you abstract from the total landscore the value of those abstained.

So yeah, it may not be directly mentioned, but the actual value for those that chose not to vote but neither to abstain is the "null" value. Neg landscore includes only those that voted against that vote

[quote name='Valldore Nal' timestamp='1355853629' post='128424']
Neg landscore includes only those that voted against that vote
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]No, it also includes those who never voted at all.[/color][/font]

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1355854533' post='128426']
i clarified this point with bugs via email, valldore has it correct. negative landscore is only those who vote against. Did you read the points about "negative is a big negative, not voting is minor negative as your landscore will still be counted in the total landscore"
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Yes, I did. But the minor negative is still a negative, right? No matter how minor it is...[/color][/font]

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1355854533' post='128426']
i clarified this point with bugs via email, valldore has it correct. negative landscore is only those who vote against. Did you read the points about "negative is a big negative, not voting is minor negative as your landscore will still be counted in the total landscore"
[/quote]

It goes against what Dummy said to me in MD chat (something along the lines that if you have 1000 total 800 vote for and one does not vote then the for vote will be 600) But if not vote is lesser than negative already then i rest my case and try do find out who voted negative ;)

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1355854797' post='128428']
thats semantics and you are being awkward. i emailed bugs to confirm and have already told you the response. Feel free to email again if you disbelieve me this much.
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I don't disbelieve you, Chew. Calm down, it was just a misunderstanding.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Apologies.[/color][/font]