Hey :)

I'm Kaijin's "sister" as in she's my "witch sister" :) I'm a Pagan and White Witch too. She told me of this game before she left. She has no internet where she is, so we'll both be using the same internet connection to log on and play :)

I'm a vegetarian, in Northern Ireland too. Haven't played the game yet but have signed up to it. Am heading offline now but will play it tomorrow :)

Purplebunny

Welcome! Can I please have some Turkish Delight? (I'm just kidding! The joke presented itself.. and.. yeah. Ironically enough, [i]that[/i] White Witch is a Black Witch). Why white magic though? Grey is so much more fun ;)

Are you a vegetarian for ethical reasons? I'm a vegan for health reasons (when you're forced to read the ingredients on [i]everything[/i] you soon learn to buy stuff without ingredients). It's so much fun going to the grocery store. I tend to 'squee' internally whenever I find something that I can eat.

Edited by Change

Thank you all for such a lovely welcome :)

Change - We call ourselves "White Witch" because we use Positive Energy more than Negative and we help others more than not. It is a label neither me nor Kaijin like but it serves its purpose. And you can have all the Turkish Delight you like, horrible stuff! :P

I'm a vegetarian for health reasons, also for health reasons I do not eat anything that contains MSG (expect for Soya Milk). I also don't drink cold cow's milk for health reasons but if it is boiled it is fine. Also eat very little chocolate/sweets etc. Most of the food I eat is either prepared by myself or my mum.

Grido - thank you :) I'll bare that in mind :)

Dark Demon - What do you mean by many things we mightn't be allowed to do?

Well, you see in this game you're allowed to make "alts" (alternative accounts from the same internet connection) but you aren't allowed to trade items and creatures with each other. There are many other things too...

Oh, and if you need any help regarding combat, seek me out and I'll be glad to help!

(http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13187-combat-system-beginners-guide/page__hl__%2Bcombat+%2Bguide)

Edited by DARK DEMON

[quote name='purplebunny' timestamp='1353499769' post='125929']

we're not alternative accounts! We're two seperate people.

[/quote]

It's not a matter of whether you are 2 separate people or not. It's how the system recognizes your 2 accounts. You will be able to see it for yourself soon, if the system recognizes you as "alternate" accounts , there will be some restriction regarding the interaction those 2 accounts will be able to have.

For more information regarding the restrictions and game rules in general there is a link on the top of the screen while logged in. Also for any questions regarding the rules (and everything else as well ) there is a button above the compass on the right side of the screen that says "Live Help", you can contact the LHO (Live Help Operator) currently online through there.

Let me welcome you to the realm as well :)

[quote name='Valldore Nal' timestamp='1353500944' post='125931']
It's not a matter of whether you are 2 separate people or not. It's how the system recognizes your 2 accounts. You will be able to see it for yourself soon, if the system recognizes you as "alternate" accounts , there will be some restriction regarding the interaction those 2 accounts will be able to have.
[/quote]

That's what I said... lol

Edited by DARK DEMON

:) Thank you both

Edit: To ask what may appear to be a daft question... How will we know if the system treats our accounts as alternative accounts or seperate accounts? Is there anyway of knowing this?

Edit: I meant to say that a veggie/vegan group would be great! Point me in the direction when it's set up :) Edited by purplebunny

[quote name='purplebunny' timestamp='1353507865' post='125940']
Edit: To ask what may appear to be a daft question... How will we know if the system treats our accounts as alternative accounts or seperate accounts? Is there anyway of knowing this?
[/quote]

You won't "know" as such in the future. The system has already detected you as an alt because you both registered from the same internet connection, so you know this now :P

Thus, even if you use another connection to play, you will always remain alts. The account registered first will be a "main" account, the one second (and more in the future) will be alts. The alt will not receive the first $5 credits in the MD shop as well.

Edited by DARK DEMON

• Root Admin

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1353575631' post='126015']
Thus, even if you use another connection to play, you will always remain alts. The account registered first will be a "main" account, the one second (and more in the future) will be alts. The alt will not receive the first $5 credits in the MD shop as well.
[/quote]

There are no "main" accounts, please do not spread false rumors you have thought up, i have spoken to mur extensively on this matter regarding my own accounts since "chewett" is not my "main" by your definition.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1353576519' post='126017']
There are no "main" accounts, please do not spread false rumors you have thought up, i have spoken to mur extensively on this matter regarding my own accounts since "chewett" is not my "main" by your definition.
[/quote]

Excuse me, but I haven't thought them up! It's just what I've been hearing by almost everyone throughout my time in this realm.

Please do not make false assumptions.

Okay, ta for your input everyone. Though since I have only one pc we can only be online one at a time. And Kaijin will only be online when she visits here :) But thanks anyway...one more question and apologies if this is off topic, but what if we had joined on a public computer, a library for example and by chance we both had used the same pc, would that be the same?

• Root Admin

[quote name='purplebunny' timestamp='1353580156' post='126026']
Okay, ta for your input everyone. Though since I have only one pc we can only be online one at a time. And Kaijin will only be online when she visits here :) But thanks anyway...one more question and apologies if this is off topic, but what if we had joined on a public computer, a library for example and by chance we both had used the same pc, would that be the same?
[/quote]

Yes, the restrictions shouldnt get in your way too much, there are many people who have used the same computer and therefore counted as "alts". its just a tad annoying you cant trade/fight each other.