Council Approval Rating

awiiya

Council Approval  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a poll to see what people think of the Council. It's similar to what you would see for many public figures.

No bias from me - just asking out of curiosity.

As an aside - if you would like to comment on the poll or why you voted as you did, make a separate board. This one should be opinion free so as not to influence the poll.

Awi

Edited by awiiya

Pondering my vote, but hopefully this will be vaguely representative. If you agree/support Coubncil. I encourage you to also Vote this.
Negativity is easier to say, it seems, online. Positivity is also vital to record. Balance, and all that. :D

On a more serious note, I am quite curious to see the results of this once I sleep on the topic a bit. Thanks Awi!

Last chance to vote. I'm going to do some analysis of the votes and post it somewhere.

Awi

EDIT: The votes continue to stream in, so I'm going to actually leave this for a week to allow any stragglers. I will compile my analysis next Friday.

Edited by awiiya

I am going by the principle that there should be only one forum account per user. I'm not sure what Chewett does to enforce that (if anything).

If Chewett or one of the other forum mods would like to perform an alt check, I would be very grateful. I don't have that kind of power (I have no idea who voted in this poll, I just started it).

Thank you for the concern, but if Chewett refuses to do an alt check, I'll still go ahead and do the analysis.

Awi

• Root Admin

[quote name='awiiya' timestamp='1356906082' post='129299']
I would agree BFH. I'd be more wary if there was a seriously skewed picture - for instance 10 or 20 person lead in the results.

Awi
[/quote]

Who says it isnt a seriously skewed picture? it might actually be massively in one or tother favour but the "massive skew" might make it neutral? Food for thought.

Since this is a subject of no material gain, I doubt anyone would operate significant number of alts to influence the vote (other than the Council itself to get a better image, but I doubt that too).
Admins can check who specifically voted, right? If most of the voters are active older accounts, then we can safely (more than before) assume that it is a legit vote.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

I placed my vote, but I do not believe there would be alt abuse on something like this. The only areas I would think the alt abuse would be used are in competition polls or any poll that would result in the abuser making gain from it. I don't feel there is much gain to be made in abusing a poll like this one.