Brawl.

Shemhazaj

[color=#808080][i]Sometimes MD gets all steamy and everyone gets tense...[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]Imagine MD is like a huge pub... what's better than to start a huge brawl to lose some of the steam?[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]ok then...[/i][/color]

[color=#003366][i]*Shemhazaj lifts a pint of beer from the bar*[/i][/color]
[color=#003366][i]*Shemhazaj takes a sip and turns around to walk to the table*[/i][/color]
[color=#003366][i]*Shemhazaj bumps into Rhaegar. Beer spills everywhere.*[/i][/color]
[color=#003366][i]*Shemhazaj smashes the half empty (or half full) glass on Rhaegar's head*[/i][/color]

[i][color=#808080]ok... what next...?[/color][/i]

[color=#0000cd]*Rhaegar wakes up due to contact with the holy water*[/color]
[color=#0000cd]*Rhaegar gets really mad for being denied his vendetta*[/color]
[color=#0000cd]*Rhaegar bursts into rage and starts imagining victory over his foes*[/color]
[color=#0000cd]*Rhaegar laughs diabolically as he triumphs over Shemhazaj and Dst in imagination*[/color]
[color="#0000cd"]*Rhaegar decides to eat his imaginary cupcake as a treat for his domination-job-well-done*[/color]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#0000cd]*gets slapped, his drink goes flying into dst's face*[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#0000cd]*grabs another bottle, takes a sip and spills the rest on Shem* [/color][/font] [font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Oops...?[/color][/font]