Community Garden Scarecrow Contest Results

Rumi

These are the winners of the Community Garden Scarecrow Contest. I meant to announce with more fanfare during the mid-winter festival, but we took right to the final minute to complete the toolshed. Instead, this brief post. So, without further ado...

Winner: Dante Lionheart - Wishpoint awarded by Rumi

#2: Tom Pouce - Collection of spell stones from Community Garden treasury - contact Rumi

#3: Plix Plox - 1 gold coin - contact Rumi

gonzalocsdf did not complete the contest but will receive a reward for his artwork. joshdragon offered to sponsor this contest with an Imperial Aramor and a Joker. These rewards go to gonzalocsdf. If he is not available or no longer has these creatures, I will give you from my own creature collection.

That's it! See you in the garden :)

[quote name='Rumi' timestamp='1360294664' post='132279']
These are the winners of the Community Garden Scarecrow Contest. I meant to announce with more fanfare during the mid-winter festival, but we took right to the final minute to complete the toolshed. Instead, this brief post. So, without further ado...

Winner: Dante Lionheart - Wishpoint awarded by Rumi

#2: Tom Pouce - Collection of spell stones from Community Garden treasury - contact Rumi

#3: Plix Plox - 1 gold coin - contact Rumi

gonzalocsdf did not complete the contest but will receive a reward for his artwork. joshdragon offered to sponsor this contest with an Imperial Aramor and a Joker. These rewards go to gonzalocsdf. If he is not available or no longer has these creatures, I will give you from my own creature collection.

That's it! See you in the garden :)
[/quote]

please read my forum message, you asked me to contact you and you dont read your forum message !!!!!

----------------

so i will copy my message here so you can read it

---------------
Sent 13 February 2013 - 01:39 AM
hi about scarecrow and my winning 2e

what is my prize?

I am of the 3 winner the only one having complete all, and that include the bonus part ...

since the first prize is an wish point and the 3th prize to be an value of at least 1 gold ... for someone that did not complete the requirements ...

better be an very good value easy tradable ... in gold for me i think, not some junk spel stones than i cannot ever use or trade not easyly or of no value

Tom

P.S.

Sorry if i have that tone, but was waiting that quite long for that result and did put the necessary effort in that quest ... and i was wondering if that its that noone wanted to give me winning or what

is there someone that still bitch about my planting ?

Edited by Tom Pouce

I dont care neg rep on that

- that message would have been keep private if he had read and was answering my message

- I still think that i should get an good prize for my efforts and compare to the other winning

- I would even say as feedback on this quest:
1- the delay for the judging was to long
2- seem that the bonus facultative part was of no use whatever in judging
3- it should have state that only the niceness of the drawing is the criteria for judging ... it would have been same result

[quote name='Rumi' timestamp='1361082741' post='132783']
Tom Pouce has made clear he wants gold and that's what he will receive.
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Isn't that wrong?[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]The rewards assigned should only be given. What if next time a GG drach is the reward and someone asks for lots of gold instead of that?[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

Dark Demon

I would take as an reward aceptable one of your 2 draghorn ... if you are so nice to offer it to me

its as an nice value and is easyly trade if needed

i did not complain when you won one draghorn in participating in quest make friend, when the quest maker had specified that he was wishing that those with already an draghorn dont participate to let chance to other to win one, and yu already had one given by santa.

So why do you wish to prevent me to get an well deserve reward?

quote:

"Prizes I will scale upon seeing how many enter, but I intend to be generous with at least one drachorn- this is why I ask that people who are capable of acquiring these or already possess one let others have a try, in the spirit of christmas. Minimum will be at least a santa though."

By your logic i should ask Shadowseeker, to keep the spirit of his quest, take back your draghorn ? and give it to me since i dont have one?

Edited by Tom Pouce

[quote name='Tom Pouce' timestamp='1361095256' post='132796']
Dark Demon

I would take as an reward aceptable one of your 2 draghorn ... if you are so nice to offer it to me

its as an nice value and is easyly trade if needed

i did not complain when you won one draghorn in participating in quest make friend, when the quest maker had specified that he was wishing that those with already an draghorn dont participate to let chance to other to win one.

quote:

"Prizes I will scale upon seeing how many enter, but I intend to be generous with at least one drachorn- this is why I ask that people who are capable of acquiring these or already possess one let others have a try, in the spirit of christmas. Minimum will be at least a santa though."
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Firstly, I only have 1 drachorn, not 2.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Secondly, remember your quest in which you had to draw your perception of Tom Pouce? The prize was a spell stone. What would you say if the winner came to you and rudely said that the spell stone was trash and he wanted gold instead?[/color][/font]

[quote name='Tom Pouce' timestamp='1361095256' post='132796']
By your logic i should ask Shadowseeker, to keep the spirit of his quest, take back your draghorn ? and give it to me since i dont have one?
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Go ahead and ask him, if you like. You're never getting it.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]This is my only drachorn.[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

well you sold one of the 2 you had, you had one gift from confuse santa , before entering the make friend contest and win another one

or are you saying you lied when you said so to me as it being what confuse santa gave you?

Edited by Tom Pouce

[quote name='Tom Pouce' timestamp='1361096321' post='132798']
well you sold one of the 2 you had, you had one gift of santa , before entering the make friend contest and win another one
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Yes, I sold it long ago.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]And I never had a santa, ever all my life, nor do I have it now.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Please don't put further offtopic posts in a quest result thread...[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

You know what tom? Be happy Rumi agreed to give you gold. Clearly you dont know the value of those 'worthless' spell stones. Had it been some other quest creator, me for instance, i'd have said 1 thing, 'Take it or get lost'. Creating a quest, judging it, arranging rewards, giving away rewards, making sure it was fair, requires quite some amount of effort, in many many cases, the creators spend more time and effort that the questors. I havent created many quests, but i did learn that. And after all that, if a questor complains bout the rewards and stuff, you do tend to get pissed.

>Nimrodel

You are right i have no idea of the value of what spells stones , and it was exactly the why of my message to Rumi in first place. And i certainly in looking at forum dont see any good value for spell stone the highest value i found is one instance the supercharge heat stone sold by Fang, all other reference to trading spell stone seem to be in the 1 to 2 sc max , and i see very few such trade.

My message to Rumi was that i wanted to be sure the prise, it worth something not only a few silver coins, and was tradable

and as an mp3 i dont have use of spell stone

and yes i am happy that Rumi said he would give me gold instead ...

and i will say it again that message would have been private if Rumi would have read it and start an discution

and yu can read my feedback for this quest if yu did not yet do it

Edited by Tom Pouce

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...