Elu Quest

phantasm

It took me some time to try and come up with a fitting quest for the Colored Elu that Mur has offered. I believe I have found the answer finally that combines ALL components of an Elu.

[center]CREATE YOUR OWN ELU[/center]

[center]For this quest you will have to build a REAL Elu out of colored paper mache IRL.[/center]
[center]The Elu mache must be at least 16 inches (roughly 40 centimeter).[/center]
[center]It must look like the Elu, the only thing I am not requiring is the little creature hanging from it. Though I assure you will get bonus points if you do add it. Obviously since many here do not have an Elu, I am going to provide in this link a picture of one. The picture of the paper mache Elu must as always have the MD symbol in it to prove its authenticity. Though not sure where you would fine a premade Elu mache lol.[/center]

[center]I would like to know if there are any who would participate before i announce a start and end time for this quest. Please post below if you would participate in this contest. Rewards you say? How about[/center]

[center]1st: Colored Elu (mur), Gold Coin (CT)[/center]
[center]2nd: My personal Elu with book, Gold Coin (CT)[/center]
[center]3rd: Gold Coin[/center]

you dont want us to use anything for the skeleton either? like wires or straws or stone... something like that. To make an elu model of only paper mache would require some sort of skeleton...

and can we use some sort of ink to make the eyes or something?

how many submissions can we make?

Edited by Nimrodel

[quote name='Nimrodel' timestamp='1361118631' post='132823']
you dont want us to use anything for the skeleton either? like wires or straws or stone... something like that.
[/quote]
I think it's allowed.

and can we use some sort of ink to make the eyes or something?
[/quote]
And this one too.

how many submissions can we make?
[/quote]
One I suppose?

Edited by gen76

As i said this quest isn't official yet, I will make a formal quest post in CT section once we are done here.

Skeleton: Design a form. Use balloons, cardboard, chicken wire, a group of boxes, toilet paper or paper towel rolls. Foam balls would also make a good base.

NO INK, MARKERS, OR any other form of stain. The outside must all be used in colored paper. For eyes you will have to create them out of the different colors of paper. Perhaps cut a small black circle with a larger white one around it or something.

AS TO submissions you can enter as many as you like. But I would think for such a project as this most will be happy to get one done.

Allowed time frame will be somewhere around a month. I think that should give everyone who wants to participate the tiemframe to do so. Making a good paper mache can take alot of hours of spare time I know many people have little of.