Make dst nice

Ackshan Bemunah

From the Gazebo of Chaos:

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]dst[/color]: [/b]hey! i have a great idea![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]dst[/color]: [/b]donate me 2 morphs and I will be the nicest player MD has ever seen![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]dst[/color]: [/b]I'll even go to sleep early in the evening![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]*BFH Lightning*[/color]: [/b]=)) nice donation[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]Valldore Nal[/color]: [/b]What fun would that be ?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]*BFH Lightning*[/color]: [/b]beauty sleep, why?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#7E5132]Numerius Felix[/color]: [/b]Someone do it QUICK before she changes her mind.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]*Nimrodel*[/color]: [/b]did i kill the chat?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]Fire Starter[/color]: [/b]dst will STILL change her mind[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]Kyphis[/color]: [/b]I'd be more inclined to donate on the basis that you would assassinate [color=#990000]Mur[/color] during the event[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]Kyphis[/color]: [/b]And only then[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]dst[/color]: [/b]let me see the morphs first and i'll tell you if I have changed my mind or not[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]dst[/color]: [/b]I live like 10 subway stations away from Mur...do you really think I have the courage to assasinate him?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]Fire Starter[/color]: [/b]And, knowing that you're only 2 morphs away from the whole set...[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][color=#BC9434]*BFH Lightning*[/color]: [/b]no cow burning![/size][/font][/color]

I have a screenshot if needed.

I'm sure we can pull 2 morphs together. Any takers...?

And which option? Murder or niceness? Just post the code so that she can SEE that they're morphs.

Edited by Grido
removing playername links

If dst changes her ways, I'm quitting MD. (Half-joke, and I hope me leaving wouldn't be motivation for her to change. :P) Having all nice people is boring, and dst is not nice in so many nice ways!

dst, you've always been my favourite MD player since I was a newbie. :) You're sort of like the chesire cat from American McGee's Alice, except better and with more character depth.

[spoiler]I bet you if she gets two morphs she WILL act nice. So nice in fact, that we'll all be begging her to stop acting so nice and we'll have to give her two more morphs to get her back to normal. (Yes dst, I know your master plan. Sorry for spoiling it).[/spoiler]

Edited by Change

[quote name='Change' timestamp='1363132605' post='133954']
[spoiler]I bet you if she gets two morphs she WILL act nice. So nice in fact, that we'll all be begging her to stop acting so nice and we'll have to give her two more morphs to get her back to normal. (Yes dst, I know your master plan. Sorry for spoiling it).[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Agree with that Spoiler!! :D

[quote name='Change' timestamp='1363132605' post='133954']
[/quote]

I'd still like to see the attempt. Because being nice is hard.

EDIT: What's more, until she sees the morphs we won't know what the offer is, so that's the first step...

Edited by Ackshan Bemunah

• 8 months later...