enable Mirror Ritual on Days of Tranquility

Ackshan Bemunah

I like a Day of Combat too, for Balance issues,  Every step into a new scene, you are hit by teh new NPC equivilant of Loreroot guards (but different and random attack, or Mur's "Guardian Army"!)      

...but now we are just getting silly. 

I like Tranquil days.  They are great for people to go exploring and questing and such, without "fear" of being smacked too hard. 

I like a Day of Combat too, for Balance issues,  Every step into a new scene, you are hit by teh new NPC equivilant of Loreroot guards (but different and random attack, or Mur's "Guardian Army"!)      

That would be fun but frustrating as well (sorry couldn't resist ) Every 6 and 18 of a month maybe ? And maybe hardness of hit depending on something random or not so random ? (like for example the ap cost for each person to move to that scene or from that scene, so it's going to be easier for you to move to your land but harder on others ? )

Now in order to stay in topic as well, although sometimes can be boring, i could say that i like DoT as well too. And allowing something so common as mirror ritual to surpass that restriction (one that not even HCs and BHCs surpass) doesn't sound a good idea .......

...but now we are just getting silly. 

I like Tranquil days.  They are great for people to go exploring and questing and such, without "fear" of being smacked too hard. 

If the issue is this fear, then...mirror ritual just makes a loud noise, doesn't affect the other player.  Right?  (Why do we get notified of this, by the way?) So it should be allowed, in the same way that NPC's are allowed.

Or I don't understand the spell?