Long Term Issue with new Win/Loss System

Eldrad

I am having a lot of difficulty in mp4 and I now realized I brought some of it on myself. I rushed to mp4 and ended up not having as many leveled creatures as I needed and awful stats. Loss farming is ridiculous at this point as getting a win is close to impossible.

It's a tough level to work with because there are so few of us, and the actual difference in stats and creats is pretty wide.

This is a largely useless post except in that I wish I had known what I was getting into.

I am having a lot of difficulty in mp4 and I now realized I brought some of it on myself. I rushed to mp4 and ended up not having as many leveled creatures as I needed and awful stats. Loss farming is ridiculous at this point as getting a win is close to impossible.

It's a tough level to work with because there are so few of us, and the actual difference in stats and creats is pretty wide.

This is a largely useless post except in that I wish I had known what I was getting into.

I don't think it's just that you rushed, I was in the same position. All of a sudden I noticed my creatures did not benefit from my wins, and such couldn't level. There was no reason to stay in MP3, as much as I wanted to.

i really don't get the system, i mean i get what it does:

give so honor after a won fight only if he/she lost a lot,

so new players can win a lot, but:

now you don't want to win, or you just don't care.

which sucks.

you have to play to win, it is not fun to try to lose, a better system might looking at the wins, losses and total playedmatches

of someone to rate that player, then saying that if he/she want to attak a lower rated player it takes

a lot more action points(, and probably gives less exp since he is fighting weaker monsters.)

also you could say that someone who lost his/her last battle or two battles can't be attacked and

can only attack so you always have the opp to recharge if things get too heavy.

(two battles because else there might not be eough opponents)

also if the vit recharged quicker i wouldn t mind loosing now and again,

now i do because i have to wait for recharge