"Test" Announcement 05/19/2008

Innundo

Pertaining to the newest Announcement -

'I am searching for volunteers to test something. players that join this test will be separated into 2 groups A and B to test a possible new alliance mode. Game will last for a longer period, probably 1-2 weeks or more, during this test your win/loss balance can go wild or other unpredictable things may happen to your profile. Players that can participate in this test must have mp4 or mp5 (no mp3). During the test no complains or requests to quit will be accepted as this test will also test player reaction in different situations. Rpc accounts may not participate but associated accounts may. @Forum mods please initiate appropriate forum topic and provide support with this. I need 2 clear playername lists for group A and group B, Alliance icons and names will be given at a later time but thats not realy important as this is just a test for now. Lets say camp A will be "evil" and camp B will be "good"."

I would like to volunteer for this testing.... put me on either A or B :P

List so far -

A - Evil

Innundo

thrall(anubarak?)

AATSE

Skyite

Metal Bunny

Root

Fiju

lazarus690

AqlBeast

Glaistig

Lulu

Yami no Sakura

SilentShade

sindevil00

killerplox

Xodus1984

Ashkon

dst

ugauga

Antitalent

Grido

Frooo

Khalazdad

Azrael Dark

darknessado

Manweor

A - Evil Player Count = 26

B - Good

Constantine

Marvolo

Synex

Arioh

Grayhawk

Yrthilian

Braiton

Marquess

soulliere

Aqune

Faraday

hammerfalldude

Eldrad

Sacosphilz

Venger

BenLevi

Fantasia

SilentShade1

Roger

Nash

tobajas

Korp

*Shoeps*

Morgana le fey

Hurrystream

killer2

Sergiu

B - Good Player Count = 27

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have to be online a lot? Because I'm only online for a total of 1-2 hours a day at most. Most of the time goes to studying :P. Also, I'd only be usefull after the xp reset. But if you still think I'm still usefull, put me in camp A, but only if you really think i'm usefull for the test.

would love to help, dont mind either group, but i have spoken to players in A more, so would prefer that one

''during this test your win/loss balance can go wild or other unpredictable things may happen to your profile''

this is gonna be fun :P

*EDIT* am MP5

Yes, yes, the person who has been trying to have a max level of each creature instead of figuring out battle strategies wants to participate~. I don't know what side I want to be on. I guess if indecision irks I'll pick team A. Otherwise, if you need the number of people on each side to be equal and someone to go on team B feel free to pick me.

mp5

Glaistig