Unfinished items

Zyrxae

If you haven't yet received something you had been promised through an event such as the Personal Request Month, the most recent birthday, or another (administratively sponsored) quest, post here:

- Your playername
- Your player ID
- The reward you're seeking
- A quote showing you deserve your reward, with a link to the post the quote is from

and you should get your rewards sooner rather than later. Please do keep in mind the overall busyness of our coders in this process; your patience is just as appreciated as your assertiveness.

Edit: Likely places of interest:

Selfish Wishes Granted

This year's birthday outcomes

Quest results forum

Birthday contests forum

Edited by Zyrxae

Princ Rhaegar

Down with the bunny empire spell (making people shout stuff, like the dance spell). Can't find where it was said that I should get it, but here's the link about the spell details: http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13565-personal-request-month/?p=130213

Someone posted log of given wishes on the forums but can't find it.

• Root Admin

While i agree these wishs were not fullfilled, is there any reasoning that, when i posted on the forum saying all wishs where done, and that if anyone else had something not done they should say, did these not come forward?

It seems odd, and doesnt really help me at all.

I think I must have missed Chewy's post saying that all wishes are granted. :( Sorry!

I am missing the Vial of Hope from Personal Request Month too

From the log posted in Selfish Wish Granted

[17/02/13 22:11] Master of Ceremonies:JadenDew
[17/02/13 22:12] JadenDew:nyuu?
[17/02/13 22:12] Master of Ceremonies:you get your vial

While i agree these wishs were not fullfilled, is there any reasoning that, when i posted on the forum saying all wishs where done, and that if anyone else had something not done they should say, did these not come forward?

It seems odd, and doesnt really help me at all.

Well I did email you and the council few times... :P

I was not responded - but no biggie, it is a spell just for fun anyway.

Shadowseeker

Crimson Cross functionability is missing.

[17/02/13 21:56] Master of Ceremonies:Shadowseeker
[17/02/13 21:57] Master of Ceremonies:his Crimson Cross amulet will have a special power: summon people by flag

I did message Chew with the relevant infos when he asked me to and got a reply saying he's busy with other stuff atm. I suppose this is also to make a list?

• Root Admin

Shadowseeker
Crimson Cross functionability is missing.
[17/02/13 21:56] Master of Ceremonies:Shadowseeker
[17/02/13 21:57] Master of Ceremonies:his Crimson Cross amulet will have a special power: summon people by flag

I did message Chew with the relevant infos when he asked me to and got a reply saying he's busy with other stuff atm. I suppose this is also to make a list?

Yeah, so a number of people got told it got put on the list of "stuff to do later" by council, so a number of items are on that list, but not really a priority. I didnt relise PC's intent in this post, before they posted it, so couldnt tell them this had occurred.

I have told them that, if they wish me to focus on doing all of this, they can, but if its on the "soon" items, then its not likely to be done soon becuase im really busy.

Not sure if this counts as one of the wishes mentioned but it was from the birthday. Chew says "soon" a little further down in the log so I guess it'll be a while.

AmberRune

Access to the Fields of Fear

From page 31 on the birthday log or the summary in the post after

[log ] [28/04/13 19:23] Master of Ceremonies:So, Challange 1 was won as we already know by Amber Rune
[28/04/13 19:23] Chewett:Servant Tipu could serve you.
[28/04/13 19:23] Pothos: *looks at the Red wine and nods to Lightsage*
Well. No serving lads at least.
[28/04/13 19:23] Master of Ceremonies:What you don't know is what she won
[28/04/13 19:23] Tipu:Ribbit! Ribbit!
[28/04/13 19:23] :Sephirah Caelum is curious

[28/04/13 19:23] :Chewett grumbles about knowing about more work he has to do
[28/04/13 19:23] *BFH Lightning*:she won something!
[28/04/13 19:23] :AmberRune is curious too
[28/04/13 19:23] Master of Ceremonies:She won an Aramor aaand
[28/04/13 19:23] Valldore Nal:An aramor for sure
[28/04/13 19:23] Pothos: Ahh.h. wnie
[28/04/13 19:24] Master of Ceremonies:Access to Fields of Fear [/log]

• Root Admin

yeah so going through these, half of them are in my emails as "to do when i have free time" and a number of users have even acknowledged this... I guess i missed your private post PC, because i would have told you whats up if i had seen this.

Some of these peoples have even acknowledged its "soon" rather than definite... So this is a tad disappointing, But if you wish me to waste time coding personal wishs, rather than your plans. So be it.

• 3 months later...

Playername: *Peace*

ID: 106399

Item: Nightshade Plant

Proof: Granted wish

[17/02/13 22:14] Master of Ceremonies:Peace

[17/02/13 22:14] Master of Ceremonies:she gets her nightshade plant

Later Edit: Council has asked me to inform that the reason the item was not received was because it lacked its description. Email sent to Council with item description.

Edited by Peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

I was CC'ed into a number of emails concerning this item, Peace was requested to post that the reason she did not get the item made at the time because she was requred to send the description and it was never sent in, She did not post this on the forum so I was asked to do so

EDIT: Apparently she edited it, But this didnt bump the topic so im leaving it here.

Edited by Chewett

• 3 months later...
  • Root Admin

Not really. I think it was the work of the hidden council..

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13565-personal-request-month/?hl=%2Bselfish+%2Bwishes

this thread was mainly to know which items were pending

The unfinished items thing was a PC thing, the original items were HC stuff.