PC Stepdown

Eara Meraia

Greetings all,

With this post I officially step down from the Public Council position.

First of all I want to thank every person who voted for me to get there and demonstrated their trust in my skills and abilities. I am also very grateful to Chewett and Syrian, also Zyr and Maebius for our work together. In spite of our good and bad days I have learned a lot and I consider it absolutely positive experience.

There is a number of reasons that made me do this decision:

My RL availability. Since I am studying and working together it is really hard to put additional time in my schedule during the exam period. All other times are fine, but those times are really tough. To prevent some comments on this – yes, when I applied for PC I knew very well about my exam periods, but I was hoping that until the first exam period comes we have a good functioning and very active team which can compensate my partial inactivity in that period. This did not come true, since other members (except Syrian) are too inactive, which makes the responsibility too high.

Another reason – giving other motivated and smart people around a chance to try themselves in PC role. Even if I do feel I am capable of doing it further there is always somebody who can do better and I think PC is a perfect opportunity to find such people.

All in all I still stay an active community member, but without any political responsibility. I certainly continue working on all quests I announced lately, so my stepdown has no influence on those. I will also try to organize more quests in the future or help everyone who needs my help.

Wish you all a wonderful day.

Sincerely, Eara.