Contest

Metal Bunny

In stage two of the contest you have to stay online and hold the heads in a predefined location annoucned on the newslog when stage 2 begins.

what does it mean that you have to be online for phase 2 of the contest? sometimes i can not be online... please explain?

what does it mean that you have to be online for phase 2 of the contest? sometimes i can not be online... please explain?

Good question; I intepreted that as you can't be idle and get your score updated.

In both stages you have to be online to score points... the only difference is you _also_ have to be in a particular location in stage 2. Nothing new there, you don't score points if you've logged out (or if you've been idle for more than 6 hours). Now I could be wrong but that's what I think it means.

The hole contests is only playable for older MP 5 players. Especially those whom exp got reduced once or twice or however how often but they kept their stats and their strong creatures.

Now I am MP 5 for 10 days and are no more developing. I just have NO CHANCE against those high skilled players in MP5 who shold be MP6 or MP7.... and other weaker MP5 are almost not playing, because they have same problems like me, they have no chance and it makes no fun !!!!!

So fun is decreasing a lot :o and I am only logging in to raise my max value daily in buying and upgrading bird eggs and counting the days till my elements are old enough for level 5 to try another suicide......

have fun with your "ballanced" contest rofl.....

I don't think stats have any where near as much of an effect as you think. Even with the really high stats people have creatures can be much more significant than stats... and that's not even counting the fact that holding a large pile of heads basically sets all your stats to 0. While I'm currently the leader I don't have the highest stats of the people competing. Glaistig 4th place has stats which are low enough to be pretty much insignificant in a 6 creature ritual... and she's clearly competing.

Knowledge and creatures are far more important in this contest than XP. Knowing how to get VE quickly, being able to feild a varraity of rituals which take different tactics to get Victories against is really the key in my oppinion. Though a lot of other people would argue being able to run and hide is also important.

Knowledge and creatures are far more important in this contest than XP. Knowing how to get VE quickly, being able to feild a varraity of rituals which take different tactics to get Victories against is really the key in my oppinion. Though a lot of other people would argue being able to run and hide is also important.

I would argue that being able to run and hide is also important. :o being strong helps, but it's not absolutely necessary.

I would argue that being able to run and hide is also important. :o being strong helps, but it's not absolutely necessary.

T_T

I'm being hunted now that I'm in the top 8. It's scary. I logged off for I could not find a good hiding place (hasn't opened Loreroot).

:'<

Another question about Stage 2-- The rules say

"When one player in each group reaches a certain amount of heads, stage II of the contest comes in."

Does this mean that all groups will begin Stage 2 at the same time? Or that each group will move to Stage 2 when one of the people in that group has >5000 points?

COMPLAINT:

Players that already won this contest interfere with its course.

Below are my hash words:

You all know that I'm in top for MP5 (for the moment) and you all noticed Eldrad with MY HARD WORKED 800 heads.

What you don't know is how this happened : someone , a so called "do good" fellow (NOT Eldrad), just harassed me and finally took them. The thing that I want to complain is that he is one of the top players (an MP6/7 lvl) that, on top of all, won this contest.

I don't know why they interfere, they should not even be allowed to win heads.

MY REQUEST / COMPLAINT IS: People that won the contest should not be able to interfere (win heads).

• Root Admin

people that won the contest are allowed to interfere. They wont win anything but they are allowed to play the contest too .

THIS IS A CONTEST, not a charity party ... you have to fight well for your place in it.

Also as you probably noticed the rules and heads distribution changes as the contest progresses. THe rules are the same for all, so everybody has same chances.

At mp5 things are indeed a bit different, old players have indeed much more power because there is no mp6 yet, but that still does not change the fact that the best player wins ..and best does not mean powerfull, but most able to hold the heads as much as possible regardless of the way they do that.

So far you did good dst, i dont know why you complain.

Good luck

they have no reason to take heads

it just seems like that you were either unlucky or that you were targetted and if that was eldrad he hasnt won before

other than that it dont just happen to mp5's but also mp4's and mp3's aswell

just take phlegmtheorem for example his creatures could easily beat mp5 creatures as they are just about if not the same

but he stays at mp4 to dominate

and mp3 is the same way it just happens that way the strongest will almost always win

my advice in this situation is this

do your best with what you have and when someone is online take their heads get them from all ppl even those who have 4 or 3 they add up

may take a while to get over 100 again but hey it is a start

So far you did good dst, i dont know why you complain.

Good luck

yea, i did good, but after I managed to have more then 200 heads, all got wrong

maybe I should have saved the logs of the chats and messages to show you how some (of those that won the contest) accused me that i'm not letting the heads "to roll".

the interesting fact is that they were the most interested in my heads, and only they complained

I cannot continue playing like this. Let the game be played by players. Imagine a football game where spectators can kick the goal keeper.

Yea, Morgana, you are correct about my being able to move to MP5. The first day of the contest while collecting heads, I passed the xp requirement to move to MP5. I was then faced with a choice... Continue the contest (that I was already leading at the time) in MP4, or move up to MP5 and try my luck there. It wasn't a difficult choice. Would you have done any differently?

Also, there are several others who have BETTER creatures than I do. Braiton for example. Feel free to whine about being weaker all you want, but it's not all about the creatures. It's about strategy, activity, creativity, and timing. There are more than a few MP4s that are faring quite well in the contest with simple creatures.

Good Luck.

i must say i dont see where i was whining i merely stated the obvious why did i move up to mp5 if i was going to whine about not being able to win

my ritual is awesome and i think i dont have an equal with it as far as i have created it is the best i have ever had

i would have stayed at mp4 but i wanted a bigger challenge as everyone online with me all the time is to easy to beat

i know it is all aobut strategy take loreroot strategists dream you can get in there at mp3 but it took me mp4 to get help enough to go there

and yes braiton lol is visciously powerful but then again so are you and me

everyone has their strengths is all i was saying i would love to be in your shoes now in the contest and if i was you i would stay there aswell

and thank you for the luck i shall need it against smartalekrj i have seen his profile and it scares me lol

Hi,

I have a major complaint about the HEADS contest:

- The RPC players are allowed to gather HEADS from normal players. The problem is that normal players CANNOT ATTACK the RPC players.

Question : - shouldn't we (normal players) be allowed to attack the RPC players (remove the "whereabout" stuff from their profile, at least during this contest)?

I also want to complain~

I noticed that people could roll over their score into the next mp level when they advance.. like for instance Noa, who was for some time on the leaderboard before she went into story mode. It disappears when in story mode, but I still think it isn't fair.. Probably because I would've gotten third if Northlord hadn't advanced to mp4. >_> I'm pretty sure he advanced just yesterday, and I wonder if he purposely didn't enter story mode because of this.

Circumstances in each mp level are different.. I think that if someone was able to get a high score in his mp level by defeating his competitors, he shouldn't win in the next mp level he advances to because he didn't actually do better than the players in that mp level (well, in this case at least; I doubt Northlord even fought any mp4s). Actually, he wouldn't even have gotten third if he stayed in mp3.

Well, my rant ends here.

EDIT: Yeah, I posted this at 00:00 server time thinking the contest would end (like it was supposed to?). -_- Afterwards the contest continued and Chimeara got my place (4th). Nonetheless, I'm still annoyed and I bet Chimeara is annoyed as I was earlier.