MD summer fest 2014

Sunfire

hello everybody

this realm has been too quiet so we were thinking about a party to wake it up

so we're going to have a new Summer festival!

festival will run from august 16 til 20

people can contact me if they wish to run quests in the festival

we can then begin to create a schedule.

(since this is the first festival i'll run some assistance is welcome)

quests should be ready by 4th of august (because i know you are going to be late...)

rewards will be distributed on august 22nd

best quest created will receive a Soulweaver from me

So my computer decided it is a good time to die (again but final it seems this time)
Each of you who has contacted me with a quest or event to run send me a forumpm with info, estimated duration and when you would prefer to run it

Best questmaker reward reviewed to WP or WPC

Questers

I'll support this summer festival with my tools, that means that if you as a quester have a good idea but lack of tools that you know I have available, you should ask me for them.

Notes:

1. I will ask you first how you are planning to use them.

2. Send me a forum pm so that we can speak. Ingames pms will be probably ignored.

3. I'm likely to get online few during the festival as I have loads and loads of work pending IRL (Science is first :P) so Council will supervise your use of the tools if you get them.

That said, please support Sunfire's initiative!! :D

• Root Admin

Questers

I'll support this summer festival with my tools, that means that if you as a quester have a good idea but lack of tools that you know I have available, you should ask me for them.

Notes:

1. I will ask you first how you are planning to use them.
2. Send me a forum pm so that we can speak. Ingames pms will be probably ignored.
3. I'm likely to get online few during the festival as I have loads and loads of work pending IRL (Science is first :P) so Council will supervise your use of the tools if you get them.

That said, please support Sunfire's initiative!! :D

FYI council have already promised your tools to Sunfire lol

• 3 weeks later...

I will be stepping in as leadership for the festival. Please, if you have messaged Sunfire with information and I have not been linked in, message me so that everything will run smoothly. We have a few quests and some exciting land days planned, so I hope everyone can stop in and have some fun!

Alright everyone, I have a tentative schedule for events during the festival! Keep in mind, this schedule is subject to change. Also, if your event is not scheduled on here, it is probably because I either have not heard from you, or I have sent you something and have not received a reply. 

The festival will move to a new place every day, celebrating those lands. As we move, we should have jumps set up, so come and gather for a fun day talking and celebrating with everyone! 

Without further ado, the events! Keep in mind, some of these quests even have rewards for participation, so get on out there and have some fun!

16th: Necrovion Day

Poetry quest by Lania here

Dreams of an Inner Light by Nava here

19-22ST: The Mad Scientist (I) by Dark Demon begins here

17th: Marind Bell Day

21ST: Dance by Assira the Black. Will be held at Wind's Game

The Awake Game, by Blut here

18: Golemus Golemicarum Day

19: Loreroot Day

Deadline for Constellation Quest below

20: MagicDuel Archives Day

Overall events running throughout or right near the festival:

Story Quest by Eagle Eye here

Constellation Quest by Mya Celestia here

Tournament! We need signups to start, so even though it says it should start today, come sign up by reading here

This will be updated in the days approaching the festival with new information! If your quest is not on here, or if I have not linked to your forum post about it, or anything else, do not hesitate to message me. Let's all get together and celebrate the end of Summer!

~Krioni

Edited by Krioni

For every land, I will be attempting three times to create jump links, with a fourth time whenever I can. These are the times:

00:00 ST (Midnight)

6:00 ST

18:00 ST

I will try to do another around 12 ST, but no guarantees based on sleep and such. This is, of course, unless BFH creates more permanent jumplinks as he did for Necrovion day. Thank you BFH, for helping with that!

Edit: Also, I have the ability to pull others if the jumplink is down. If the jumplink is down, contact me, and I will pull you to whatever location we are at. Thanks again, BFH!

Edited by Krioni