If you could implement one item ingame...

Chewett

I would implement an old recipe idea I had, for Gort's woven grass bracelets.  ;)     
Sorta like candies/pickles, but they don't expire.   for fun RP. 

Yes, yes, it's a personal item, but meant to be shared.   

If we talk about a Truly shared item,  a Page from the Book in Sage's Keep.    (yes, I also know it's not a normal clickable there)
Abilities:    use it to recover  one cast of a personally known spell, up to your max.   Cooldown until item reset.

For those times you really REALLY need one more cast of something, unexpectedly.

Balance is kept by not recharging it beyond max, and having longer cooldown.  Plus, its your spell anyway, so is more a reminder of the Thought, in scroll-ish form.

Spells of every shape and size, and would lead to someone's demise, potentially.   :P

Edited by Maebius

Possibly an item that scrambles the text of the speaker and decodes the text of other speakers using the same stone. They would have to be created in sets so I am not sure if it counts as one item though multiple items of the same set have been mentioned here already.