If you could implement one item ingame...

Chewett

I would implement something that temporarily shifts viscosity ( both + and - )

Would be a nice shared item for the East, would maybe motivate people to explore more of the land and actually go to the end (I see it as a motivation if you get something helpful somewhere in the middle of your way).

I would implement an item with a temporary random entropic (cursing/poisoning) effect (I know you will love me for this:P)

I see it as a necessary enhancement, because of my personal love to entropy. Our realm is totally syntropic at the moment, except of Eons statdamage nothing entropic happens really, there are some cursing spells but they are very rare. Intoxication lasts for a very short time and with the power level of players around is not quite significant, needles not working. So in my oppinion this would just add a bit to the syntropy-entropy balance in the realm. However I must admit, this my personal and highly subjective view, other people may have other priorities.

Edited by Eara Meraia

I would make an item that grants new players their papers, or one that could teleport them to and from the MDA library to get them, until a more suitable solution is created.

Has been sorted by teh wookie :)

Alright, so I would make an item that can create a "force field" for a scene of choice where people can hold meetings or any gatherings important for quests or community business without fear of being disrupted by spells or random teleports (creature attacks are fair game).

Edited by Guest

I'd like automatic, single-use, trap-like mechanisms/spells to be implemented and bound to a certain scene/target once casted.

For example:

Spell: movelock + intoxication

Target: Alyon

Effect: As soon as Alyon reaches Well of Tears, said spell is triggered automatically. Of course it works only once, then the trap is inactive.

We could have several possible effects (virtually each spell already implemented plus their combination)...

And we could also extent the target type from a single character to a group of people.

For example, Target: Bringers of light (the effect is then applied to each member of such a party whenever one of them reaches the scene).

Sigil of Protection:

When the item is transferred to a dead person or when the holder dies this item revives them after a set amount of time.

[spoiler]

I'd like automatic, single-use, trap-like mechanisms/spells to be implemented and bound to a certain scene/target once casted.

For example:

Spell: movelock + intoxication

Target: Alyon

Effect: As soon as Alyon reaches Well of Tears, said spell is triggered automatically. Of course it works only once, then the trap is inactive.

We could have several possible effects (virtually each spell already implemented plus their combination)...

And we could also extent the target type from a single character to a group of people.

For example, Target: Bringers of light (the effect is then applied to each member of such a party whenever one of them reaches the scene).

Set a lockinchaos trap along with multiple lockinchaos trap leading away from the GoC and drain somebody's fun.

[/spoiler]

gardening tools, to plant herbs, trees, bushies

edit:

why it should be implemented:

people who don't like depletion, can try to regrow some of it back instead of just talking.

we have a gardening skill already

where it should be put:

the gardening shed.

its empty and has no real use yet.

its in reach of everyone.

balance.

like all tools it has a cool down period.

what you plant, someone else can take.

it will take effort to regrow and maintain the amount of available plants/resources.

Edited by Tal

• Root Admin

For everyone that would like to see the item implemented, explain:

Why it should be implemented

How it is balanced in some way

Also im not really looking for personal items, more ones that could be made shared for example.

I like Tal`s idea and have one which fits to it somehow. It´s in my mind for some time.

A water tower.

Usable by every player without any special shared item. Just open the tap an get water. A limited amount per account per day storable in every form which can hold water, even in "two hands". The water tower should be filled by rainwater (amount which goes in when it rains should be discussed and so the amount which transpires in the summer heat or freezes in Winter too).

A second option could be by player who like to contribute from their gathered "personal" water. For this it´s needed to have the possibility to choose how much water one would like to put in the tank, from the stored water in the inventory. Maybe this could also lead to the logical follow up that the amount of water one can carry around is more limited as it is at the moment (right at the moment I carry over 2 tons of water with me).

Water from this tower would badly needed for gardening and many other possibilities in the future (e.g. to form mudbricks out of raw clay and water).

Where to put it?

Near the shed or any other place in no mans land which still has space. Maybe a new scene behind the shed. 

Edited by Menhir

An item that temporarily marks a location for public meeting. Balanced in that it merely gives a person the option to jump to that location. Could be used for quest givers that don't have the spell to congregate participants. Not something you'd put at a shared item location though.

I like Tal`s idea and have one which fits to it somehow. It´s in my mind for some time.

A water tower.

Usable by every player without any special shared item. Just open the tap an get water. A limited amount per account per day storable in every form which can hold water, even in "two hands". The water tower should be filled by rainwater (amount which goes in when it rains should be discussed and so the amount which transpires in the summer heat or freezes in Winter too).
A second option could be by player who like to contribute from their gathered "personal" water. For this it´s needed to have the possibility to choose how much water one would like to put in the tank, from the stored water in the inventory. Maybe this could also lead to the logical follow up that the amount of water one can carry around is more limited as it is at the moment (right at the moment I carry over 2 tons of water with me).

Water from this tower would badly needed for gardening and many other possibilities in the future (e.g. to form mudbricks out of raw clay and water).

Where to put it?

Near the shed or any other place in no mans land which still has space. Maybe a new scene behind the shed.

The best place
Meeting of the Road
Community Garden